You can type here any text you want

dual fan setup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackazz

Not a Gn
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Hello,
Ok guys I just scored a set of dual fans out of a chrysler 300.So now how do I wire these up to my GN?Do I splice the GN wiring harness or can I get something from caspers.

2nd place is 1st place loser!

Chit,are you for real,what yr?

So will the fans out of a intrepid 98-04 work or no?

turbo nasty said:
Do a search

I did,an this is what I came up with off the forum.
Daul fans 98-04 dodge intrepid
Eng 2.7 3.2 3.5 or any 98 and up chrysler,intrepid,concorde,lhs,300m,any ram charger style.that's why I was asking to be sure.

Heavy1Mcgee said:
Blackazz did you get those fans in? Thinking about the same sat up

Why yes I did,also bought the plug an play from caspers,knocked my temps down from 220f to 180 with the a/c on.I also have a front mount on too.

I did,an this is what I came up with off the forum.
Daul fans 98-04 dodge intrepid
Eng 2.7 3.2 3.5 or any 98 and up chrysler,intrepid,concorde,lhs,300m,any ram charger style.that's why I was asking to be sure.

I guess that does make sense since most of those cars had the same engine option so the fans would be the same. If your car is a DD then keep a close eye on the fans any noise at all as they are coming to a stop after shut down or when running is the bearings dying. I had 2 sets on my car and both lost the fan motors.On a weekend warrior or equiv they should be fine

turbo nasty said:
I guess that does make sense since most of those cars had the same engine option so the fans would be the same. If your car is a DD then keep a close eye on the fans any noise at all as they are coming to a stop after shut down or when running is the bearings dying. I had 2 sets on my car and both lost the fan motors.On a weekend warrior or equiv they should be fine

I have rattling in one of my fans and it seems to vibrate when i turn off the car, so should i be looking for some more fans?

Back