Duh!! Could this be a SCAM??

Dunno but its about 30 miles from me..if anyones interested i can go look at it but then again for 9k no need to look

scam

For 9gs I told them I'd take it if it is real.

If they say yes, I will be calling you.

WOW, Same word for word..

big price drop going from 34k down to 9..lol im gonna call tomorrow and let em know i want to come see it since im only 30 miles away...oh i cant wait to hear the ole..well tomorrow is a no go and monday aint good either..lol

BUT since the car is listed as having rust and its now listed in Michigan when the ebay listing was from Orlando..HHHMMMMMMMM .....not much rust down there, plus the ebay guy said he was selling off his collection....collection of what?,.....rust?..i aint seen much rust in central FL

ERRR just said daily driver from NY so that would explain the rust

Anyway I'll call tomorrow and find out whats behind door #3

I sent E-mail last night, lets see what happens.

This should be good.

And just sent a fax also. I have one at home so what the heck. Can't wait to hear this one. I love this shi**.

Let me know if it works

I am getting excited just waiting for the games to begin.

This will probably end up like the 2000 Cobra R I found on Craigslist for $35k with 2k miles(Its a $70k car on Ebay). Emailed and got no response.:wink:

The phone # is the fax # for a doctor's office in Saginaw, MI.
they just called me back. :eek:

Lets just say Sally does not work there and they are not
selling an X.

The plot thickens. :biggrin:

GNX 107 has NOT been verified by GNXregistry

GNX 107 has NOT been verified by GNXregistry...

scammers will say anything to make a buck...

I own GNregistry and GNXregistry.

Plus the other bull lines --- that GNX's have been wrecked or shipped overseas is another lie.

180,000 miles -- rebuilt, new engine.

GNX's require original NOS equipment to get people interested... replicas are just too damn easy to build or modify with a little money