You can type here any text you want

Dusty's V8 Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Now that's what I call a HUGE CAN OF WHOOP A_ _ !!!!

Awesome Dusty.

Who da man? He's da man!!!!

:cool:

Never seen that one before Louie!:cool: Nice to see Dusty's car laying the smack down on the stang:biggrin:

Thanks for posting:)

2007 will be rather interesting for all of us. And yes that car is on a tear past the 330 mark!!!

Great video!!!! Love to see Buick spanking Horse Hinny:biggrin:

2007 will be rather interesting for all of us. And yes that car is on a tear past the 330 mark!!!

Louie,

What are your intentions for classes you intended to run with that build up in your sig? Radial tire races like WSN and US Nationals or ??? Sounds like a nasty set-up.

Waiting on engine parts. Swapping to the SB2.2 heads is almost as bad as waiting on Buick parts:wink:

6 week wait on a cam because there are no cores for the SB2.2 pattern that have a wide enough lobe seperation for a turbo engine. I had to have a custom cam cut from a round billet lobe so it's a wait. Cam should be here in 3 weeks.

Custom exhaust valves. The valves in these heads have a long stem and there are no inconel or super alloy valves in that length, only Titanium. Waiting on these also.

Intake conversion to EFI is done and block and crank are ready and waiting at the machine shop.

If I hadn't got such a great trade on these heads I would have been better off with a more conventional set-up like a 18 or 15 degree head. At least you still have parts on the shelf and waiting.

106mm turbo is here. Since I'll be waiting a few more weeks on parts I have a body guy hopefully coming over to get the body straightened out and it will be painted. Might as well get something done while I'm waiting.

Louie,

What are your intentions for classes you intended to run with that build up in your sig? Radial tire races like WSN and US Nationals or ??? Sounds like a nasty set-up.

Im building the car based on Orsca EZ street rules. Even though I know i dont have anything for them guys, I had to follow some type outline and fit somewhere. Dusty has been patient with me guiding me thru most of this process. Too bad he didnt call a brotha back after lunch !;)

My only plans for the year are both of the races you mentioned. Tenatively, I would like to make Norwak BPG and some late year Orsca races would be nice. But that looks doubt full this early in the year.

SWEET evrey time i watch one of these vids or see some pics of these cars it makes me want one even more.

Back