You can type here any text you want

Dutt neck

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
For sale.
New, in the box. Includes the coupling.
$80.00, plus the ride. PP ok. Add the 3.

Wake up Chuck, put me in line if it's still forsale.

Chuck, are these still available new? I'm working with a local foundry to make some valve covers that clear roller rockers, finned alum oil pans, trans pans, and timing covers with my oil mods to start with....

I think I could make a better one that that but I'm going to go through the trouble to divide the market.

I've been designing a carb hat for blow through applications and it seems like a better neck woudn't be that difficult to knock out.

Last edited:
Chuck, are these still available new? I'm working with a local foundry to make some valve covers that clear roller rockers, finned alum oil pans, trans pans, and timing covers with my oil mods to start with....

I think I could make a better one that that but I'm going to go through the trouble to divide the market.
I know I had a hell of a time finding one a couple years ago got lucky Pete Hoffman dug one up for me, when I brought to Cottons to have them weld it they couldn't remember the last time they did one..

I've been designing a carb hat for blow through applications and it seems like a better neck woudn't be that difficult to knock out.
I remember seeing something Nick was up to at Arizona GN with a dutt type neck Earl.

Hey dude!
AFIK, they are not. The 1 I had, I got from a guy in Canada..
Right, the design needs attention. Nick Micale is doing the coolers w/ a fabricated neck that looks to be a big improvement. I think there are pics on the board.
Given that there are no new, stock coolers available, I wonder if a better designed, new product would sell.
Most guys can't do the fab work to put the neck on. A ready to use product might go well. Y/N??

What got me thinking about it was how my chinese Gbody SLIC has a neck that comes out then turns EVEN MORE than 90*. It's more like 135* then had to bend again to get straight down to the tank. Photo1509.jpg

I would have much rather seen a 45ish come out of the tank and I could clock my turbo down to match it.

I've thought I could do the same thing with a stock intercooler and improve on the old necks but I wasn't sure if Kenny was still selling them.

Right now I'm looking at doing a first production run of a few hundred valve covers, probably half that on the oil and trans pans, and 300 timing covers. On the intercooler necks the price per unit would be kinda high for me since I have to assume it'd take a while to get rid of them.

If Nicks already about to come out with a neck I'll probably scrap the idea and just cast the one for my personal use.

Back