You can type here any text you want

Duttwieler hot air headers 84-85

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mikemcvaney

84 -85 HOTAIR Duttwieler headers bought these headers awhile back every thing is there crossover and up pipe fresh black ceramic coating never fired. These headers are very similar to KB first type of headers or Hookers. 200 plus shipping Mike

document.jpg;jsessionid=abcSAl64uJdJbdQnyprWt

Attachments

• 100_0605[1].jpg
    100_0605[1].jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 369
  • 100_0606[1].jpg
    100_0606[1].jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 371
  • 100_0607[1].jpg
    100_0607[1].jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 335
Hi i was wondering will these fit a 78-79 regal... Location and if they are still available would you take 200

I'm new to this so please forgive me. I'm not familiar with these. What are the differences from stock?

10-4 bud. Thanks for the response and info. I'm basically looking to do a 3" dp, and a 3" catback very soon to help my baby breathe and cut loose a few more ponies so, figured I mind as well see if I can upgrade the whole shebang and do the manifolds as well. I'm running the stockers right now so whatever I end up putting in will have to be an upgrade from that. Thanks again for looking out and being so helpful in the process.

10-4 bud. Thanks for the response and info. I'm basically looking to do a 3" dp, and a 3" catback very soon to help my baby breathe and cut loose a few more ponies so, figured I mind as well see if I can upgrade the whole shebang and do the manifolds as well. I'm running the stockers right now so whatever I end up putting in will have to be an upgrade from that. Thanks again for looking out and being so helpful in the process.
No problem

Where are you located? I'm in london, ontario. Just so I can get a feel for shipping costs. I would really like them.

84 -85 HOTAIR Duttwieler headers bought these headers awhile back every thing is there crossover and up pipe fresh black ceramic coating never fired. These headers are very similar to KB first type of headers or Hookers. 200 plus shipping Mike
tt

Back