You can type here any text you want

DVD/LCD instalation???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatride

Does anyone have any experience? Looking into getting a system seperate DVD/LCD. What do I need to look for? Any extra parts need ????? Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by fatride
Does anyone have any experience? Looking into getting a system seperate DVD/LCD. What do I need to look for? Any extra parts need ????? Thanks for any help.
What the heck,,now what are you doing..:cool:

Hey Dennis whats up??? Nothing for the Buick, just looking into it. Might put someting in the daily driver. Then in the future do something to the Buick:D I'll send you some pics of the car soon. Waiting for some parts to come in so I can get the a little lower to match the 17 Boyd's I got .

I have the Alpine CVA 1005 in the GN, CVA 1006 in the Hummer. They are sweet, reliable, clear, can handle extreem cold. The nav unit rocks too. Only downside, when in the buick it covers the heater/ac controls.

Nick

The car is in storage right now. I will try to shoot over there this weekend. Otherwise it is gonna have to wait until April. It looks sweet, but you have to open & close it to get to the heater/AC controls. I also have a B&M shifter so it has to be in 4th for the screen to have clearance to swing. Just FYI, the shifter takes up so much room that I cant have the console mounted gauge cluster.

Nick

DVD/LCD

You will need a nice custom install for those pieces.I would get the DVD and look into sunviser LCD screens or between console and bottom of dash mount.I would be concerned about losing your A/C controls when the dashmount screen is up.Custom mount a screen elswhere.I can put one anywhere.I do custom fiberglass and carbon fiber work.Anything can be made with a mold.

Back