DVD of the 2006 GS Nationals

Turbo1dr

9 Sec Wanna-Be
Here is 2 hours of 5.1 surround DVD video...about 4GB to download. It's Thursday and Friday Test and Tune and views of the track parking area. If anyone uses torrent sites Click here. If the torrent works I will seed it as much as possible.

Or I can upload it to someone that doesn't have a bandwidth restriction on their server.

I get an error with BitTorrent...

Bad data in response file - total too small

Well, maybe some one will step up and allow me to upload it to their server. I'll keep trying to get it to work though since I've never created and hosted a torrent.

Dvd

Even if someones offers the server and space, 4 gigs is a lot to upload and to download..you will def stress the server and bandwidth. Torrents would be an idea way to do this, but its not working. Is there a way you can extract the dvd content into divx or xvid avi file? If you send me a copy of the DVD, I can probably do it.

yea i also get the error message.

Nice though, that someone acutally uses torrent files. Great job, now just get it working all you'll be all good!

I am compressing the video and will try to upload it to Google's Video Upload. It's a new beta program that allows any size and length video. It may take a while to compress and upload so keep checking.

I tried to get a torrent going but it never seemed to work. That would've been nice.

Turbo1dr said:
I got the notification you replied to this thread but no e-mail directly from you. :confused: You sure you sent it to turbo1dr@cox.net ?

Looks like my email is down since it didnt send me a reminder to this thread thats werid freaking comcast. Il send you a pm with the message