You can type here any text you want

Dyno Day...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
Ok, I want to organize a dyno day for the club. Please post if interested, I have two locations that are nice facilities with in-ground dyno jets and plenty of fans to keep our cars cool.

The sooner I get a solid list of participants the sooner this happens.

-Alex

Originally posted by talstar
Where are the locations at? I'm near Jacksonville.

i am going to guess he is talking about down here, in the fort lauderdale, hollywood area.. a little far for you.. unless you want to take a road trip ;)

-Neil

I highly suggest Two Friends or Two Guys Racing. I have been there a couple of times with the f-body guys, and it ended up being $20 for 3 pulls and a print out of all 3 pulls. They have a monster fan also. They are quick about getting cars in and out of the shop too. They are usually happy about doing a dyno day cuz they charge $80-100 an hour for the dyno, and they can put 6-7 cars through in an hour and make $120-140 per hour during a dyno day. There is pleanty of parking, and they have a couple of fat bulldogs to play with while waiting.

Back