You can type here any text you want

DYNO Run

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks...

Pt51 and MSD50's..SMC alky kit..160 stat,RJC powerplate,Walbro307 shimmed,LT1 sprimgs,THDP,Protorque 12 converter..everything else stock..IC even has the screen on it :)

Thrasher 92 chip...buwahahaha

These cars RULE :D :D :D

It was over 100 degrees inside that shop at 3pm yesterday...I cant wait till it gets to be 60 degrees outside..

And to think I could of dropped fuel pressure to bring up the AF ratio and made even more power..

TT/Ameasap, when ya moving down?

Awesome! The torque is off the map.Going to do the dyno thing this coming up weekend at the Year One Bash.Hope it looks as good as yours.BTW changed my sig.:cool:

Wes..all ya need is a bigger turbo and injectors..

TT/Ameasap ... I'll be at the track the 26th of Oct kicking some LS1/LT1 bootie for the car club..hopefully the weather will get cooler and can get the car down to the 11.30-11.50 range..

Lets hook up..there are now a bunch of TTA's in the area..

Julio

Sounds great! I will try to make it the 26th of Oct.

How many TTA's for the area then?

I will e-mail you later this week and tell you whats up.

Bo:)

Originally posted by TTA89
Just think how power it would have made with a BOV :)

Nah...its that 100HP Terry Houston Down pipe :p

And wait till I port the valve cover and add boost juice..that'll show you..600HP here we come..

Julio,
Was this my chip or your lower injector constant one?

TTA1387,
Actually I dropped in the 92 one first and got 415..then dropped in the 97 one and got 417 with a tad bit more TQ

I didnt have the dyno to myself..it was a three pulls for 30 bucks deal 1/2 hours to get'r done..so it was a HotLap dyno session.and after the first run got blown by the operator hitting the button too soon..downshifted..only had two tries.So I made both runs with those two chips..

FWIW..my car has MPH 94 in the 1/8 with the 97 one.

I wonder how your car would do with the 210/205 as far as HP past 4400-4600 rpm

Got the inj.50lb msd's.Got to get me some of that boost juice though!:D hehe

Originally posted by Razor
TTA1387,

FWIW..my car has MPH 94 in the 1/8 with the 97 one.

I wonder how your car would do with the 210/205 as far as HP past 4400-4600 rpm
Don't know as I haven't dynoed the car since it was fairly stock.

My 11.87 run only netted me 91mph. Something was off on the car as it was down to 114-115mph on that day. Usually it ran 117-118mph up to that point. Even in the 100 degree heat it was hitting 117. I did break the tranny a week later just driving on the highway. Maybe it was giving up then?

I should be back in business this weekend and hopefully hit the track next week.

I sit just me or does that graph look backwards, the beginning of the powerband is his peak and it goes down signifigantly, especially on the torque, isnt that bad? It should go up correct, someone please correct me if im wrong and explain it please
-Mark

Got Torque :)

Nah..its the torque converter playing havoc with the numbers..this is why most automatics get a MPH vs HP type of graph and leave the torque off.And the factory cam can be seen losing its cohonies past 4500 rpms..thats why these motors dont make any sense to shift em past 5k..

Now a bigger cam will bring that 5k point up..

And welcome to the world of Boost on a dyno..Whats really weird is the direct scan run recorded..at the track the car goes all of second and third gear through the traps at 780's for O2's..without touching a thing..on the dyno they were 870's..

I did it for kinda scientific personal research..If I tuned it for high 700's on the dyno..I'd blow a hole in a piston at the track.

Cant ever tell :D

Hey track opens at 8 sat...Looks like 70 degree weather wooohooo

Back