You can type here any text you want

Dyno time... HP/TQ get your numbers!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
Alright here's the deal.

July 17th, this is a Saturday, we have the whole day if we need it.

Price:

$65 for first 3 pulls, $5 for any additional pull. This includes the wideband 02 for A/F ratios. The grill I donated last year is still there with a full tank of propaine. So, I we want to cook out let me know and we can throw down some dogs.

I would like to know who is intrested.

I'm in, that makes 1. Anyone else?

FS

Oh yeah, this price is better than last years price if you recall and I bet it's the best in the area right now.

I'm interested, I need to tune! I should have a trans + and LS1 MAF in buy then and will need to dial it all in.

Originally posted by JP87GN
I'm interested, I need to tune! I should have a trans + and LS1 MAF in buy then and will need to dial it all in.

Glad to hear that your in. How much for your stock MAF?Remember a friend discount.;)

Originally posted by boostedmaxPSI
Glad to hear that your in. How much for your stock MAF?Remember a friend discount.;)
I not sure! do you still have that TA48? I might need it to stay with dan's hop up craze!:D

So where is this at? I am wondering how long it would take to get there from Vancouver.

I might be there..

Chris

:O

Total Est. Time: 3 hours, 23 minutes Total Est. Distance: 195.46 miles

That is a drive.. I still am going to try to come.

For the 4 of us that are going to make it. Mike at little Monsters would like us to be there at 9am.

FS

Back