Dyno tuning

tazgn

Sorry guys, but I'm going "stupid" by reading the crap on speedhawaii.com. I'm trying to find some place on island that can tune the Z06 after the supercharger is installed. Does anyone know of a place that can tune an LS-1/LS-6 on island???

Thanks,
Derrick

P.S. MISSING the GN already. :(

Those guys seem to be the most familiar with blowing up errr, I mean blown LS-1's.:D

Originally posted by tazgn
Does anyone know of a place that can tune an LS-1/LS-6 on island???

I do.

In fact, I was there on Saturday night. It's called HRP! :D;) :p

What Da ****????????

Originally posted by gokada
Those guys seem to be the most familiar with blowing up errr, I mean blown LS-1's.:D

Hey, my Constitutional rights have been violated, altered, err,,,, Dang! I've just been editted! :mad: :D

.....Let "ME" make the corrections.....What I meant to say was, "Bode guys are the most experienced in the business, when it comes to blown LS1's". :cool:

Re: What Da ****????????

Originally posted by gokada
Hey, my Constitutional rights have been violated, altered, err,,,, Dang! I've just been editted! :mad: :D

*EDIT*

jackson steps back to the mound, shaking his head, trying to figure out what to pitch to throw next, looks toward the mound, tommy gives jackson the signal, jackson doesn't like that one, shakes his head again......... stand on the side gerald waits for jackson to make up his mind, looks at tommy with disbelief "aaaaaaahhhhhhh c'mon:D " soooooo tommy gives jackson another signal, jackson seems to like that one, he winds up for the throw, gerald gets ready to swing, he pulls back his bat, ready to swing...............

Originally posted by HvyMtlAnime
jackson steps back to the mound, shaking his head, trying to figure out what to pitch to throw next, looks toward the mound, tommy gives jackson the signal, jackson doesn't like that one, shakes his head again......... stand on the side gerald waits for jackson to make up his mind, looks at tommy with disbelief "aaaaaaahhhhhhh c'mon:D " soooooo tommy gives jackson another signal, jackson seems to like that one, he winds up for the throw, gerald gets ready to swing, he pulls back his bat, ready to swing...............

LMFAO

"BALL" :eek: gerald smiles with a big grin :D steps back does a couple of practice swings, tommy looks over at gerald :p "you lucky bast... :D " throws the ball back to jackson, jackson looks at gerald :mad: hmmmmm what should i throw next, thinking maybe if i threw the kitchen sink :confused: nah, nah, nah that wouldn't work, it'll just bounce right off hmmm, jackson gets ready looking at tommy waiting for the signal, Geoff yells wait!! walks from behind tommy and brushes the homeplate and yells at gerald "you donkey" :p ok batter up, tommy gives jackson a signal, jackson knods his heads, looks good, he winds up for the throw, tommy gets set, gerald waits for the pitch, geoff yells.........

Good one!

Funniest I hear so far....Looks like you buying lunch on friday! :eek:

Watch yourself Joe remember my car is still faster than your's..... :D

So, just where would this "no name" place be located anyways? I looked in the phone book, with no results.

Oh, I go the car today. Not "YET" as fast as the GN was, but close. And this supercharger sitting on my dining room floor will help when I get it installed. And I found today that the brakes REALLY shine. Damn, my teeth felt like they were going to fly out of my mouth as I braked a few times...

Derrick

Re: Good one!

Originally posted by TURBOV6
Watch yourself Joe remember my car is still faster than your's..... :D

Hey! Quit picking on my hot-air brother! :p :D

Derrick, the last number that I have for BSM is 225-5411. They are located across the street from McDonalds near Sand Island.

Oooooops, let me rewind that :D

Geoff yells "STRIKE" :mad: Gerald looks at Geoff with disbelief :confused: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh c'mon, Tommy's smilin' on the side:D walking from the third base line Guy throws his hat down and yells,are you sure that was a strike? :confused:
puts on his glasses telling Geoff wait a minute are you sure that was a strike? Jackson just standing at the mound, watching and waiting for Guy to finish, Jackson yells "Aaaaaaahhhhhh c'mon":D
Tommy throws back the ball to Jackson, Guy just knods his head and walks back to third base and yells "ok Gerald, keep your eye on the the ball, never mind swingin any kind huh" :D Gerald takes a couple of pratice swings, Jackson gets ready, Tommy gives Jackson the signal to use the "SECRET PARTS" ;) Jackson looks at Tommy "its about ......... time":p Geoff yells 1 BALL, 2 STRIKES ok batter up, Tommy get set, Jackson winds up getting ready to throw his "SECRET PARTS" , Gerald keeps his eye on the ball, waiting for it, waiting for it.......................................................

Jackson throws it and all of a sudden Gerald lets loose a huge smelly fart!! Tommy is immediately knocked unconcious and the ball flys past Gerald, who has made no attempt to hit it, and hits Tommy's Helmet. Gerald dashes for first, farting as he goes but, nevertheless hes running...Jackson darts for the loose ball as Tommy lays there appearing lifeless meanwhile Geralds coming around towards second................................??????????????

NEXT PLEASE

haha,
Derek:cool: