E85 Injectors

Thats exactly what I have. Full weight, no cage, with working A/C Mid-10 second street car.
I am doing the Racetronix fuel line kit, with the Racetronix 430 LPH E85 pump and I have 80# injectors already so I figured I can start off with them. In all reality, I would be content with anything in the 10.XX range on E85.
Just curious if the 80's would work.

I'm sure they will work excellent for you... you won't have a issue running 10.xx

I am working on a few things and think I can get these injectors to run bottom 10's @ peak numbers

What 75's did you run ? with what pressure ..

What Power level were you pushing to get 100% on a 75# injector... how much boost is useless info ..

Maybe you lucked out and got "THE GOOD" set of smartfires .. tell your tuner to flow a few sets back to back and then tell me if he will ever put his customers into that injector after seeing that.

Perhaps there was a RASH of inferior smartfire injectors that went out.. and I was lucky enough to have gotten 3 sets ..

even with cylinder correction they still sucked.

Glad they work good for you .. just wonder for how long ? I'd be pissed to hurt a motor .. especially not mine.. to save $50 bucks

Not sure of the HP numbers but at 22lbs with a 45a and 3800 stall I was around 530 according to the dyno, I have the Walbro double pumper on all the time, at max HP the FP was around 68. I will pull the injectors to check before the track opens in a few months. Can not remember the 75 lb injectors brand but they took me to 10.20's with gas at a duty cycle of 65% if I remember correctly.