eBay car scammer busted

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Just read in the paper that some 24 year old guy in Indiana was arrested for his involvment in a car scam on eBay where he would post vintage muscle cars for sale that he did not own, then when the winning bidder would show up to pick up the vehicle, he and/or his partners would rob the person at gunpoint for the cash.

Just wondering if this was the guy that was posting the GNX on ebay not long ago saying he'd take an extremely low amount for it if paid in cash cause I kept scewing with the guy over email since the car was obvisiously owned by someone else who had it for sale just a few weeks earlier.

for all i know i was probably scammed by this guy. i bought a set of wheels, sent the money and never heard from the guy again. funny thing is he's from indianapolis and he was selling some vehicles. his feedback rating went down from =1 to -4 or -5 after i won the bid.

says in the above article has ebay id was fastcargurrl. Was that it?

says in the above article has ebay id was fastcargurrl. Was that it? I never purchase anything from anyone unless their feedback rating is fairly high and they've been a user for a while.