You can type here any text you want

ebay help, again! Slacker/Hy-T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So....before I stay up all night bidding on this thing....just how much does "fix a flat" go for these days. :eek:

The pain we go thru as parents for our kids...

I picked up a couple of bikes a few years ago for my boys. One was a very nice Honda CT70 and the other was a Honda Spree that wasn't running and in need of some love. I thought it would be a cool project that my kids could learn the basics of air, fuel and spark with an engine.

Well we've had this running great for the past 2 years and it's time to replace the bent front rim and put the speedometer cable on.

Yup I probably need to see someone about this.:D

Ebay ?

When you guys go on ebay and search for Buick goodies, what do you search for? Or what do you enter into the search bar?

I just type "Grand National" in the search function and start looking to see whats out there.

FS

Looks like someone else already bought for $10 plus shipping at 3:30pm today.

I doubt for only $10 that the seller would have been willing to eat the shipping. They wouldn't make a dime on that deal.

Frank,
Why haven't you ever created an account on eBay and started bidding? I don't mind doing it, just curious. I know that you don't sell a darn part, but you do your fair share of keeping the economy healthy with buying good GN parts.

Josh,
I search on eBay under "grand national" and "gn"

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Looks like someone else already bought for $10 plus shipping at 3:30pm today.

I doubt for only $10 that the seller would have been willing to eat the shipping. They wouldn't make a dime on that deal.

Frank,
Why haven't you ever created an account on eBay and started bidding? I don't mind doing it, just curious. I know that you don't sell a darn part, but you do your fair share of keeping the economy healthy with buying good GN parts.

'Cause I'm lazy I guess. I should open an account. At first I didn't know what to think of ebay a couple of years ago. Now I find myself on there all the time. :)

FS

Back