You can type here any text you want

Ebay Item #120277838407

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Guys, anyone know of this car or it's history. This is the second time it has been listed. Actually sold the first time but seller now states buyer frauded. Seller also hasn't had a seller rating for nearly a year now.

Seems like a very nice ride considering it to be a "No Reserve" auction.

Hmmmmm:confused:.

flip

I'd have to go look at that one in person.Due to he fact that the seller has 0 feedback and there is a lein on the car. :eek:

I agree,LVGN Lives in Vegas and would probably check it out for ya

I'd have to go look at that one in person.Due to he fact that the seller has 0 feedback and there is a lein on the car. :eek:

Let us know what you find when you see it along with the sale conditions.

Thanks

flip

Let us know what you find when you see it along with the sale conditions.

Thanks

flip
I meant that if I was in the market for a GNX I would have to go look at that one due to the sellers lack of feedback and possibility of a scam.
But currently I'm not in the market.I'm getting ready to sell one of my Buicks and I won't be in the market for anything until my car sells.When it does sell it won't fetch enough $$ for a down payment on a GNX anyway. :frown:

I meant that if I was in the market for a GNX I would have to go look at that one due to the sellers lack of feedback and possibility of a scam.
But currently I'm not in the market.I'm getting ready to sell one of my Buicks and I won't be in the market for anything until my car sells.When it does sell it won't fetch enough $$ for a down payment on a GNX anyway. :frown:

Oh O.K. I thought you were already on the road headed to check it out :biggrin: :biggrin:. If this indeed is not a scam, then this is one heck of a deal. From the PICs alone, it looks well maintained and very clean again.

flip

GNX 451 has been on Ebay a few times with no sale. I first saw GNX 451 on Ebay in Feb '08. The auction ended with reserve not met at $53,500. It looks like the car has about 100 more miles since February. Now it is a no reserve auction?!

GNX 451 has been on Ebay a few times with no sale. I first saw GNX 451 on Ebay in Feb '08. The auction ended with reserve not met at $53,500. It looks like the car has about 100 more miles since February. Now it is a no reserve auction?!

Hmmmmmm - Yeah, "No Reserve GNX" also has me ???

flip

Man, if I was selling a GNX I wouldn't do it with 0 feedback. :rolleyes:

For $55k that looks like a deal, if LVGN would check it out for you that would be ideal. Offer him $$ if you buy it for his time can't hurt for getting a GNX at that price.

Don't you have a few of these already Flipmo??

Man, if I was selling a GNX I wouldn't do it with 0 feedback. :rolleyes:

For $55k that looks like a deal, if LVGN would check it out for you that would be ideal. Offer him $$ if you buy it for his time can't hurt for getting a GNX at that price.

Don't you have a few of these already Flipmo??

Oh, I wasn't in the market for a GNX but thought a few on here would like to know about this one being offered on Ebay at No Reserve.

Nah, I'm currently down to 0 and recently sold the Stage 2 I had. Moving on (Again) :biggrin::D.

flip

Back