EBAY loser question...

yeah.. what chris said... thats four rears, and rears wont fit on the back of a buick AT ALL.. spacers wont even work.. i dont think the studs are long enough.

This may seem harsh, but when you place a bid on ebay it is a binding contract!!!! You as the buyer have looked at the auction, if you did not agree with anything in the auction, payment or shipping , do not bid!!! Now get off your ass and pay this guy what you owe him!! He has had to pay ebay to list the item, and if you don't pay he has to wait a couple weeks to get his final value fee back, after he follows ebays guidelines for this process....Now I guess I better go add you to my list of people to not accept bids from!!!

lol.

The fronts are Riken. He gave me the backspace, so I know they are fronts.

Rear GTA wheels will fit on the back of our cars. I have rears on right now. 245/50/16 drag radials. I am using a small spacer maybe 3/16". But I do also have aluminum drums.

This was the guys first sale, and I tried everything to work out a deal, but he was very unwilling. I offered $100 up front for him to ship two wheels, with the remainder paid upon receipt of those first two wheels. What proof did I have he wasn't going to rip me off? The tone that I got from his emails was that he was just some jerk-off kid, and not some trustworthy adult.

The funny part is, (and you can laugh at this one), is that I was going to bid a lot more for the wheels, so I probably would have sent more $ anyway if the auction had ended higher...lol...

tstolze, do you know how many scams are on ebay? or even on this board? You obviously have never been ripped off before...:cool:

wtf.. how did you get rears to fit? i have 7/16" spacers and im pretty sure they would not even go flush with the brake drum!

:confused:

Is your rear end off-center? are both sides rubbing? How wide is your tire? What is your backspace?

The backspace on these is like 5 1/4" - 5 1/2". These are Rikens and not OEM GTA, so the backspace may be a little different, but I thouth that the OEM GTA backspace was 4 1/2".

I get a little "shine" on the frame rail if I punish it hard enough...:cool:

original GTA rears on the back.. whatever backspacing they use.. i tried my 7/16" spacers and no go. i had at the time 245/50/16 continental zr's on there.. im pretty sure its centered but oh well.. no biggie now.