You can type here any text you want

ECM not processing info properly?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
EGR has been replaced twice during this process and tested several times. I will test the ecm in the am. I have unplugged the vac line and dropped teh fuel pressure and there is no change in the way the car runs. I will report ecm issues tomorrow. THANK YOU!!!!!

ok try changing to the stock chip then to see what it does.

Stock ship and some other chips that I have borrowed and tested with have none made any difference. Odd, huh? These are the things that puzzled Moates and his engineers.

Stock ship and some other chips that I have borrowed and tested with have none made any difference. Odd, huh? These are the things that puzzled Moates and his engineers.

ACCELL injectors are made by delphi electronic and those injectors are prong to problem from what i have heard from the V8 guys over @ thirdgen.org.

since there is extra fuel getting in there some how i am thinking that you have a bad inj somehow. try swapping in the stock injectors.

or with it running i would simply unplug each injector to see if the motor changes. it should go to skipping on that cylinder. if it don't change i would investage why.

also have you check to see if the cam sensor in set correctly in relationship to the crank? it possible that it could have jumped time just a little bit to be causing these things. just a hunch

just tring to throw out some ideas to ya

I do not have any other injectors. I will try unplugging them one at a time and see what happens. I will post the winaldl info in a little while - different computer. I will also check the cam sensor. Long days at work....

Thanks for the help y'all!!!!! I am going to take the car to Conley's on the fifteenth, Monday in two weeks. They have offerred to assist me in this issue. I will post back what they discover so if anyone else ever has this problem.

Back