ECM on it's way out??

GNASH

So my car has still been running pig rich the last month. I do have a driver side header crack and thought that was the cause of all my problems. Unfortunately WSLN 6 and I took the car out last night with T-link hooked up and here is what we found:

-Int# and BLM# are both pegged at 150 99% of the time.
-O2 counts rest at zero and never budge. Stays between 231 and 350 for OZ volts.
-even by disconnecting the O2, the car does not throw a code and does not run any differently
-tried 4 different chips...same results
-when setting the T-Link to ALDL mode, the car does not raise it's rpm....or anything....like it is not even recognizing the command
-checked car completely for vacuum leaks...nothin.

We also checked connections, grounds, coil pack, MAF, plugs, wires, new fuel filter, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks again for your advice.

D

HI,

Did you fix your header leak. I read a previous post that a header leak will cause the BLMs to run high.

I have a header leak in my Limited and the BLM reading are 146-150. I've got the header off now and getting it fixed. If you can wait till the weekend, I'll let you know what happens!!!!

Why don't you sway out your buddys ecm and see if you get the same reading. If not, go to the wreckers and see if you can pick one up for cheap.

hope that helps... dave

Maybe Wsln 6's noots are grounding through the fender some how.....................:eek:
Sorry, inside joke