Edash with oil and fuel pressure transducers? Caspers

Eticket

Anyone using the edash with Caspers pressure transducers? I'm just confirming that it all works properly before ordering.

I'm currently using some cheaper ones, but they are 12v and not 5v. They can be calibrated using the newest XFI 2.05, but the edash doesn't have a calibration so it doesn't read correctly.

Thanks in advance.

I think both the FAST sensors and the sensors from Casper's are all 12V sensors. The sensors are not quite the same however. The FAST sensors are "gauge" type sensors and as I recall, the Casper's sensors are absolute. I prefer the gauge (relative) type myself as they read like a true analog gauge and don't exhibit errors with baro changes. Using C-Com 2.05 and the new firmware, there is an ECU internal calibration for both oil pressure and fuel pressure available from the sensor calibration menu. Both these will read properly on the eDash.

Hey Lance, actually, I went through the calibration on the XFI and got it to read correctly, but those do not display the same on the edash. I will check this again when I get the box hooked back up tomorrow.

Hey Lance, actually, I went through the calibration on the XFI and got it to read correctly, but those do not display the same on the edash. I will check this again when I get the box hooked back up tomorrow.
There are two possible places for fuel and oil pressure calibration in C-Com 2.05. The auxiliary analog sensor setup is a generic calibration for all of the auxiliary analog channels but it is an external calibration that is only compatible with C-Com. The fuel and oil pressure sensor calibration in the sensor calibration menu is for an internal calibration of those sensors and will work with the eDash. It's also the only way to use these sensors for internal functions like fuel pressure correction and min. oil pressure engine cut. Granted, the aux. sensor setup is a little redundant but is left in place for backwards compatibility.

Since this topic is here, the shorter Wire from the Casper Harness is to only on the Fuel Pressure reading, and the longer for the Oil Pressure? Would of been easier for me the other way around.