You can type here any text you want

Eddie Bello Porsche Wheelie

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Just had a comment on another thread of Bello's Porsche so i did some youtubing and found this fairly new 1320 vid... If you guys remember that little white Porsche dominating the Texas Miles. If you liked that you guys are going to love this.. Eddie Bello Pulls up a wheelie in 2nd gear, then shifts into 3rd while still being airborne... Check it out Ive seen that car run a few times in PBIR been an impressive car for years and years.

That's my neighbor AKA TURBO TITO lives two house's behind mine..... that's a sick car.... drives it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!

hello people; No mods done on that car!!!! Pretty impressive.
I'd like to see Mr. Bello experiment with a TB and see what he comes up with. What do yous think? A Porsche like that has more engineering than a over the top Turbo Buick?
IBBY

hello people; No mods done on that car!!!! Pretty impressive.
I'd like to see Mr. Bello experiment with a TB and see what he comes up with. What do yous think? A Porsche like that has more engineering than a over the top Turbo Buick?
IBBY

No mods? You probably mean what mod doesn't it have? Thats fully built everything.

Back