You can type here any text you want

Editing our messages

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
What happened to our ability to edit our messages? I think it would be nice if we could go back to editing our messages even after ten minutes. Now we can’t even delete our own posts or threads after 10 minutes.

Could we go back to the ability to edit our messages regardless of the amount of time that has passed?

Please?!? Especially in the "Marketplace". It'd help cut down on unnecessary posts if that is any motivation (updated "for sale" lists).

I think that it's ridiculous that we cannot edit or delete our messages after 10 minutes....Especially in the "parts for sale" section....I keep getting e-mails for parts that have been sold a while ago, because I cannot delete them! I now have to write a reply to my own thread, saying that my parts have been sold...It makes the thread useless, and has people lose their time and patience looking at an ad, only to find out at the bottom of the thread, at the very last post, that they've read all this for nothing, since everything is sold!...
It never happened that I've sold something only 10 minutes after I posted it for sale, so I could delete the thread in time!... It really is ridiculous...

...but I suppose that I've written all this for nothing...Who cares about what I think... :(

Claude.

Originally posted by toofastforyou
...but I suppose that I've written all this for nothing...Who cares about what I think... :(

Claude.

Yeah, thats the conclusion that I have come too. Who cares what the little guy thinks. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
What happened to our ability to edit our messages? I think it would be nice if we could go back to editing our messages even after ten minutes. Now we can’t even delete our own posts or threads after 10 minutes.

Could we go back to the ability to edit our messages regardless of the amount of time that has passed?

Yeah, what he said

Back