You can type here any text you want

EFI for Dual TBI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rhino One

First post, as this looks like the place where EFI Einsteins hang. Thanks guys, I’d never figure out this stuff without such a forum.

May I humbly approach the Masters and beg for enlightenment?

Working on a blown 565 BBC, and for a number of reasons, mostly torque and cooling the SC, want to inject fuel into the inlet side of the SC. TBI looks like a simple method, and will need eight of those 85 lb/hr injectors. Any system like the FAST or Accel 7+ that can drive eight 4/1 amp injectors?

Would also be interested in a system that can stage the injectors so I don’t have to run on all eight at idle or part throttle driving. Yes, this is a street car and I want it to have some manners

You may what to look at putting the injectors under the TB. The injectors above the blades tends to not have a real good idle quality. It does work though. Gen 7 is what we use the most and have had good luck with all used.

Charlie ADC Racing Engines
charlie&adc-racing.com

Holley Commander 950

A Holley Commander 950 w/ Race upgrade has all the features you request. You can email me for detailed info if you'd like.

The FAST was going to be available with the staged injectors, but I don't think a unit was ever built because of lack of demand.

-Bob Cunningham
bobc@gnttype.org

DFI Gen 7+ has standard and Dual-Quad TBI fueling strategies built in, out of the box. It allows you to program the throttle position at which you want the second set of injectors to be engaged. There is also a programmable delay available to help blend the fueling transition from Primary only to Primary + Secondary injector operation.

Back