You can type here any text you want

Efland, NC car show....May 9th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Jim that's not too far from were you live right? I may be persuaded to take the GN up there for the day... got the trans issue worked out, Lonnie said in one of his L/U tranny's tractor hydraulic bad... :mad: type-F good.... :D and the car runs like a charms...

Come on up. It is less than ten miles from my house and it is a great gathering of all types of cars.

Glad your car/trans are working.

That would be great so I hope you get your interior finished.

I don't prepay, I just pay the extra $5 at the gate. If you prepay and the weather is bad, you don't get a refund.

Finish putting the passenger seat together tonight, insall both the fronts and then recover the door panels-not a whole lot left to do-it's just finding the time is what's killing me!

Well, the interior will be done, but looks like I will be stuck working that weekend---anybody want to take my car up there for me?

Jim

I plan on going dunno if i'll take the syclone or the GN.

Pat--Either one would be great. I don't recall seeing any Syclones there before.

50% chance of rain tomorrow. I doubt if I will take the Gn to the car show.

Weather looks like it will be dry until afternoon, so I am on my way to the car show. :)

I was at the car show from 9:00 to 1:30 and I had the only T-R car, again. The car count when I left was 250.

Had every intention of being there, even jugled the schedule to be off, but as usual that demonically possessed piece of crap in my driveway had other ideas.

Had every intention of being there, even jugled the schedule to be off, but as usual that demonically possessed piece of crap in my driveway had other ideas.

Kevin

it just seems that every TR you have owned hates you :mad:

Try loving it somemore :)

Looks like there was a pretty good mix of cars. Between the demon seed, the GS and the Riviera-one of the three SHOULD be ready to roll next time around. (famous last words)

I was planning on taking the trip up there, but between the questionable weather and trying to get my guest bathroom finished, we opted to work Saturday... :mad: The T is still sitting on jack stands, I've got the control arms in, but still working the swaybar, The instructions seem strait forward but it seems like I had to reread everything 3 times before I start drilling and tightening.... The H&R bar is a nice piece, but them including tons of extra hardware is confusing me. I've also got a Brand new set of MT ET Streets waiting to get mounted up.... Hopefully my traction problems will be a thing of the past, and I can turn it up.... :eek:

Back