You can type here any text you want

EGR block-off plate, angled v/c breather

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coelacanth

I'm hoping to save on some ridiculous shipping costs on a few small items. The cost to ship these items separately is actually MORE than the item cost itself. That plus the rather disadvantageous USD-to-CAD conversion rate making me pay over 34% more means it would be awesome if someone had these items and could ship them cheap with USPS First Class. After all, who needs to pay triple the cost to include tracking and insurance on items that aren't even worth $25 each? ;)

If anyone here can sell me an EGR block-off plate (preferably the Champion brand) and/or the angled valve-cover breather, I'd be happy to pay retail price, but a much more affordable combined and efficient shipping cost. Please let me know. Thanks!

I'm hoping to save on some ridiculous shipping costs on a few small items. The cost to ship these items separately is actually MORE than the item cost itself. That plus the rather disadvantageous USD-to-CAD conversion rate making me pay over 34% more means it would be awesome if someone had these items and could ship them cheap with USPS First Class. After all, who needs to pay triple the cost to include tracking and insurance on items that aren't even worth $25 each? ;)

If anyone here can sell me an EGR block-off plate (preferably the Champion brand) and/or the angled valve-cover breather, I'd be happy to pay retail price, but a much more affordable combined and efficient shipping cost. Please let me know. Thanks!

We ship small stuff to canada by mail but you got to call the office to do it...not sure if we have both items in stock but we do have the egr block off plate. It is a pain as to ship by mail we gotta fill out forms...

As for UPS and dollar exchange with your country its all beyond our control same goes for all of us companies in the USA>
The mail system is also slow...

Shipping by mail is not too bad long as its under 4 lbs...probably $22-$22

denniskirban@yahoo.com

use our part numbers if you call to avoid errors.

kirbanperformance.com

Back