You can type here any text you want

eibach vs hotchkis vs susp. techniques

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nero

Which is the best bang for the buck as far as an aggressive stance, handling, comfort, road noise and launching ability? I'm not looking for one to be stellar in all areas, just which offers the best...

Thanks!!!

Which is the best bang for the buck as far as an aggressive stance, handling, comfort, road noise and launching ability? I'm not looking for one to be stellar in all areas, just which offers the best...

Thanks!!!

Eibach

In a word lol! Thanks!

Well I had the Hotchkis springs in my car at one point and it looked like I had 5 bodies in the trunk. lol It looked dumb. I put the stocks back in for Drag Racing. ;) Also too my Dad had susp. techniques in his car and they sagged after 1 yr.

Well I had the Hotchkis springs in my car at one point and it looked like I had 5 bodies in the trunk. lol It looked dumb. I put the stocks back in for Drag Racing. ;) Also too my Dad had susp. techniques in his car and they sagged after 1 yr.

LOL @ 5 bodies in the trunk! hahahaha

Thanks for the tips! :biggrin:

Thanks!!!
---------------------------
Factory height springs or lowering springs?

go to NAPA and order them for $30 a piece, heres a guide for ya. BTW they sell basically the same springs, just powdercoated, for 2x the price.
New Page 1
Gary

I had bad exp w/ Eibach before, settling too low, and Susp Tech was a sponsor for years, and never had a prob. They werent on a G-body, so in all fairness, I dont know. I do have STs and Bell Tech 2" spindles sittin in the garage waiting to go on the Gn though. That tells you where I put me $!

Back