You can type here any text you want

ELECTRIC FAN CONTROLLERS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes sir
I have a channel
I will upload the video I took on the function check earlier today after install

Just so you know, All Data schematic shows the fan relays running off of the A/C fan fuse(25amp).
They do not on my '87, mine has a RLY,
5 amp fuse at the top of the fuse panel that runs them, (brown wire.) The coolant temp switch (sensor in the front of the manifold) and/or the A/C high pressure switch, and/or the coolant fan delay relay, runs the high speed relay. Lo relay is run by the ECM and/or the fan delay relay.
I wired my dual Cold Case fans (was on the car) to the stock fan relays.
The guy I got the car from had about 28 feet of wires, 2 relays, and a manual fan switch to run them!
TIMINATOR

Just so you know, All Data schematic shows the fan relays running off of the A/C fan fuse(25amp).
They do not on my '87, mine has a RLY,
5 amp fuse at the top of the fuse panel that runs them, (brown wire.) The coolant temp switch (sensor in the front of the manifold) and/or the A/C high pressure switch, and/or the coolant fan delay relay, runs the high speed relay. Lo relay is run by the ECM and/or the fan delay relay.
I wired my dual Cold Case fans (was on the car) to the stock fan relays.
The guy I got the car from had about 28 feet of wires, 2 relays, and a manual fan switch to run them!
TIMINATOR
Hi I upgrade my 84 HC to a 87 IC are the body harness different ? Cause my coolant fan won't come on. I try everything need help

Back