You can type here any text you want

Electric Fan vs. Engine Fan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Must be referring to the 4 parts pics of the steering wheel I installed on the car.

grt-737_w.jpg

grt-5651_w.jpg

grt-5885_w.jpg

grt-5196-1.jpg

1402d1084257392-how-i-spent-my-vacation-pat83t-pats-022.jpg

I was just looking for a wheel setup like that... how much did that run you?

Not trying to hijack your thread 83turbo.:biggrin:

The steering wheel is grant part #737

with horn button grant part #5651

billet trim ring part #5885

and billet mounting kit part #5196

Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts l 800-230-3030 has current prices on these parts.

Something that a few of you may or may not notice is that the Buick emblem is wrong.

It is suppose to be red, white, blue instead of red, blue, white. I did contact them about this but they didn't seem too concerned about it. Not sure if they ever fixed it. I drove around for 3 months trying to figure out what was bugging me about that horn button. Sitting in traffic 1 day it came to me. LOL.

Not trying to hijack your thread 83turbo.:biggrin:

The steering wheel is grant part #737

with horn button grant part #5651

billet trim ring part #5885

and billet mounting kit part #5196

Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts l 800-230-3030 has current prices on these parts.

Something that a few of you may or may not notice is that the Buick emblem is wrong.

It is suppose to be red, white, blue instead of . I did contact them about this but they didn't seem too concerned about it. Not sure if they ever fixed it. I drove around for 3 months trying to figure out what was bugging me about that horn button. Sitting in traffic 1 day it came to me. LOL.

Nice... lmao... red, blue, white... morons:biggrin: I wouldn't of caught that right away either... yeah, sry 83turbo... I like to ask ?`s and brainstorm on too many things at once:biggrin:

Must be referring to the 4 parts pics of the steering wheel I installed on the car.

grt-737_w.jpg

grt-5651_w.jpg

grt-5885_w.jpg

grt-5196-1.jpg

1402d1084257392-how-i-spent-my-vacation-pat83t-pats-022.jpg

Where Can I find the buick horn caps/logo at, that steering wheel is soooo beautiful. I have a Grant wheel as well but its kinda lopsided

Grant part# 5651. Your nearest Schucks should be able to order it for you. Just take them the part#. That is where I got mine.

Sometimes we're like little kids and get off topic very easy.:biggrin:

How many people with HDD does it take to change a light bulb?

OH, look, a chicken.:biggrin: LOL

Sometimes we're like little kids and get off topic very easy.:biggrin:

How many people with HDD does it take to change a light bulb?

OH, look, a chicken.:biggrin: LOL

LOL... its all good man! I liked the steering wheel. my threads go haywire but cmon were online heRe, lets chat and have fun!

Back