You can type here any text you want

Electronic Climate Control

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I should have one what do you need the dash unit?
Chris I am looking for the electronic control box directly above the radio.

Contols all HVAC functions etc.

I think it was the C68 option ?

Thanks Steve

PS I need it to be in know working condition.

I have what you need are you sure the control unit is bad? I believe I have three of them along with a bunch of CC parts I bought chasing what ended up being a bad ground wire. Finding one without broken mounting tabs is harder than finding a working one and I am sure the ones I have all have at least one broken tab. If yours are all good you can swap the case pretty easily. I will pull them out and look at them. I believe there is a code on them that tells me which one you have or need. Mine is a Canadian model but I believe I have an American one along with one from a Riv. so I will need to know that number.

I have what you need are you sure the control unit is bad? I believe I have three of them along with a bunch of CC parts I bought chasing what ended up being a bad ground wire. Finding one without broken mounting tabs is harder than finding a working one and I am sure the ones I have all have at least one broken tab. If yours are all good you can swap the case pretty easily. I will pull them out and look at them. I believe there is a code on them that tells me which one you have or need. Mine is a Canadian model but I believe I have an American one along with one from a Riv. so I will need to know that number.
Wheres this ground wire? I know my car needs a blower motor resisterbut overall my head ubit is not responsive, eitheris my 2nd one i found.

I would need the american version.

Back