You can type here any text you want

END OF MAY SPECIALS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

Same format as always. Refer to the code assigned to each item. My prices include shipping where noted. I don't mess with photos due to lack of skills to post photos. My descriptions are dead on. Paypal is the perferred method of payment ONLY after I notify you that you were first to respond on the item(s). PA residents must add 6% sales tax to total.

5-A I have two 100% brand new complete 1986-1987 cam sensors. They have the GM party number on them and I never seen one that was any different whether sources was AC Delco or Wells. The price is $205.00 each! For some reason these have become very costly to buy through normal channels. Which includes shipping.

5-B For the 1985-1987 Turbo Regal with the powermaster brake system I have two good tested used original AC Delco brake bowls. These are within 15-20% PSI of new. These looks fairly nice. Ideal to have a spare. These are the GM second version with the yellow wording on the side. The price is $95 each. Highly recommend you flush your brake system prior to installing the brake bowl. The brake bowl is not a cure all but it's something you should have as a spare that is not readily available used. Includes shipping.

5-C For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal notably the GN with the grey interior I have a good used like new our metal horn collar. This is the one we retail for $50 you can own this one for $40 to your door. It looks like new. This is the grey one with the little black buttons that has been a huge seller for us over the years. Being metal it will not warp or crack in the heat. Includes shipping. This is just the outer ring/collar.

5-D For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal brand new in the GM wrapper rite side only (passenger side door weather strip. Just $120 to your door. Rememebr its the rite door only. No longer avalable from GM. Includes shipping.

5-F For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal I have the dead on correct original stainless radiator caps used that says Made in England on them. Price is just $22 each which includes shipping.

5-G For any year GM car, one of the later options you can find in trunks is a cargo net. This is a neat option to have to prevent items from rolling into your quarter panels. On the turbo Regals you can back out the end wing nuts on your tail lites and make them hold the net in place. Since its a GM item you can virtually use it on any car. These are used prewashed. I have grey or black. Just $15 to your door by priority mail or two for $25. May be the bext $15 you invest if it saves somethign moving just once into your quarter panel.

5-H For the 1986-1987 Turbo regal a good used Peter Timka cold air system our part number is 6782 has a list price of $219. We have included the directions and a brand new K & N correct size filetr with it. The price for this slightly used unit is just $130. Includes shipping.

5-J For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used inner plastic turbo fender. This is the part that gets cracked or has been cut out for a dump pipe. Very hard to find today. Price picked up is $135. Shipping would be extra even though it is light weight it is oversized. I estimate shipping to be around $40 additional. This is a good used passenger inner plastic Turbo fender. Turbo cars had a unique inner fender. it has not been spray painted and is not busted in any way.

5-K For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the flip down stay down rear license plate bracket which makes filling your gas tank easier. Bracket is used. I have 3 of them price is $35 each which includes shipping.

5-L I have 4 used the small paperback Chiltons repair books covers Century and Regal models 1975-1987. Cheap at $10 each includes shipping. These were sold in auto stores back in the day.

5-M For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used throttle body. It is a bare unit. Price is $55 which includes shipping.

Again refer to the number/letter code its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your requests.
Read descriptions carefully making sure it is what you want.

I will take this item.

5-C For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal notably the GN with the grey interior I have a good used like new our metal horn collar. This is the one we retail for $50 you can own this one for $40 to your door. It looks like new. This is the grey one with the little black buttons that has been a huge seller for us over the years. Being metal it will not warp or crack in the heat. Includes shipping. This is just the outer ring/collar

To avoid possible confusion 5 D is the weatherstrip that goes around the entire door not the door sill part that you would rest your elbow on if the window was down. This is the one that wraps around the entire door.

denniskirban@#yahoo.com

Also 5C has been sold already....

Back