End of Summer TR Barbeque - San Diego (El Cajon)

Sadly it's not looking good for me. :( My boys and I were really looking forward to this.
I'm a man of my word so those that were going to buy HID lights or a radiator can call me next week. I'll pay shipping and have special pricing for you guys. 408 320 6842
Post pictures please.

Peter

Hope everyone is hungry!!!!

I dropped 12lbs of pork and 40+lbs of beef in the hole less than 1/2 an hour ago. :cool:

Attachments

• beef.jpg
    beef.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 118
  • burlap.jpg
    burlap.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 137
  • bagged.jpg
    bagged.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 116
Sorry, everybody, looks like I will not be able to make it. Just not feeling up to the drive. I will miss seeing everybody though. I am sure that everybody will have a great time. Many thanks, Eric, for hosting this great event for the turbo Buick community. Hoping that somebody will take lots of pictures and host them so that they can be posted up.

In case there are any questions prior to, or to get additional info, my cel # is:

Attachments

• cl-phone-img.jpg
    cl-phone-img.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 111
Sorry....my son's high school football team actually had a Saturday game today so was unable to make the trip once that was over...

Thanks to EVERYONE who made this a great day!!! :cool:

There was plenty of food, plenty of cars, and plenty of GREAT people!

Thanks again, and see you all next year!

I'm wishing I could have been there............but I also hope something like this can be often immitated, yet never duplicated!!!!!

Is there anyone who might want to come to Phoenix, in say...... Mid April, right after Spring Baseball is gone and hotel rates drop? Nights are still cool then and the women will love the shopping!!!!!!!

I have a pretty decent place to hold a gathering, but I'm new to the board and still haven't met RJ Reynolds, Nick Micale and the Phoenix gang.

That will happen quick enough though, and they will then say, "Yup, we can use this place", I promise. :D

I just hope ya'll had a great time, sorry I couldn't be there to meet some of you.

All I can say is WOW!

Eric you are the man! I especially appreciate you going out of you way to make this an extreamly memorable gathering of Turbo Buick Enthusiast. This get together was by far one of the most organized gatherings I've been too in years! The "chow" military termonology of course:wink: was exceptional. A personal thanks to you for showing me how to cook beef and pork the right way. It was very delicious and plentiful for us all. I'm looking forward to our next gathering. :)

Ray

The Headliners!

1. Don and Cheryl Wang, 2. Raymond Bunch, 3. Rodney, 4. Neal Steward, 5. James Brushaber, 6. Fred Koch, 7. Flaco, 23. Eric Brown, 8. Brian King, 9. Chad Wang.

James(Squid4Life) had to split before the group pic.

Attachments

• tr-2011-gange.jpg
    tr-2011-gange.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 179
Eric, thanks so much for putting this together. I had a great time passing time with old friends and meeting new ones. Had a blast.
You didn't note who the fellow to the right of Raymond is. ?

Eric
My brother and I thank you again for your hospitality and great food by all. Good to see some old faces as well as meet some new ones.

PS...sorry bout oiling up your driveway again...it is a Buick afterall.;)

Unfortunately I did not remember his name and did not want to guess...it's better to be left out than called Frank or Sebastian....;)

Please let Rainier know that he is now 1.5 on the picture. :cool:

Wow!
Looks like a good time. Sorry I missed it. Just got home from my trip last night.

Mike B.

Eric,

Thanks for all you efforts. I had a great time and I was surprised by how many people I actually knew. ;) I enjoyed meeting the folks I hadn't met before and catching up with everyone else. The food was great, the cars were great, the people were great and the weather couldn't have been better! All round I'd say you hit a home run!! :D Next time I'll have to see if my wife can get the day off from work. I know she would have enjoyed it. Oh btw why are you #23?

Neal

P.S. Did anyone get any pics of the cars?

Eric,

Thanks for all you efforts. I had a great time and I was surprised by how many people I actually knew. ;) I enjoyed meeting the folks I hadn't met before and catching up with everyone else. The food was great, the cars were great, the people were great and the weather couldn't have been better! All round I'd say you hit a home run!! :D Next time I'll have to see if my wife can get the day off from work. I know she would have enjoyed it. Oh btw why are you #23?

Neal

P.S. Did anyone get any pics of the cars?

You're Welcome, and Thanks. My wife deserves most of the credit for the presentation and shuffling of the food, beverages, and related items. I just dig holes, mow lawns, and stash car parts....:biggrin:

The 23 was a test to see if anyone was paying attention. You WIN! I don't know what the prize is, but you WON!

Anyone who has any pics, if possible, could you send them to eric@socalbuicks.com ? I'll assemble them all and make them available in their hi-res format.

Email me directly and I can forward the pics that I took.

Thanks allot for everything Eric. As others have said it was a great time. The beef and pork was AMAZING! My wife had a great time as well. Thanks for putting this together.

The Numbers!

We had a total of:

Cars (9 TR's, 1 Regal GS, and a 455 LeMans) - 11

Adults - 24
Kids - 9

I sure wish everyone would have taken some food with them...I'll be eating pulled pork and beef for weeks...:eek:

After party anyone?