You can type here any text you want

Energy suspension body bushings...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That must be the wrong pic on the Energy one,because there's alot missing there. The part number is correct,tho. Just remember to get a tub of the assembly lube. There should be 26 cushions there.
Total of 62 parts. I haven't taken mine for a ride yet. Still up on stands.

That must be the wrong pic on the Energy one,because there's alot missing there. The part number is correct,tho. Just remember to get a tub of the assembly lube. There should be 26 cushions there.
Total of 62 parts. I haven't taken mine for a ride yet. Still up on stands.

That pic is what put the doubt in me too. Probably just a stock photo. I also remember the kit being more expensive ...but that was 10 years ago.

That pic is what put the doubt in me too. Probably just a stock photo. I also remember the kit being more expensive ...but that was 10 years ago.

Got mine from Summit for about the same price. I was a little puzzled about the assembly lube. Not quite sure why it is needed.

The kit doesn't come with bolts. My factory ones were ok.

From what I've read, the Prothane ones are a little softer and don't seem to hurt the ride quality as much as the Energy Suspension bushings do.

When I do mine, I'm getting the Prothanes.

From what I've read, the Prothane ones are a little softer and don't seem to hurt the ride quality as much as the Energy Suspension bushings do.

When I do mine, I'm getting the Prothanes.

My car is not a daily driver so ride quality is not too important. My last 2 buicks had the energy kit on them. I thought the ride was fine.

I ordered mine from Gbodyparts.com. They also sell a bolt kit that goes along with it, which is nice since it takes the guessing out of it. THe energy suspension mounts do stiffen the car up a bit, but I don't think it's to the point to where it's uncomfortable. I do like appreciate a nice comfortable ride but I've also owned 7 fbodies before this car and I like a car that's solid and can handle well. Between the poly body mounts, moog springs, and bilstein shocks, I think it handles and drives great, just like a 3rd gen fbody:) , and I haven't even put the GTA sway bar on yet.

787x480_energygrandnational.jpg

Here is the kit I went with
Here is the body bolt kit I went with

That looks like the kit I have at home.

Well I didn't make it to Cincy speed like I wanted to today. I will swing by in the next few days to check it out if you want to sell them. My wife wants me to get some girl scout cookies from Molly anyways.

Well I didn't make it to Cincy speed like I wanted to today. I will swing by in the next few days to check it out if you want to sell them. My wife wants me to get some girl scout cookies from Molly anyways.

let me know.

Back