ENGINE BAY PICS: Jaw Droppers

better pics of mine :)

randompics004.jpg

randompics015.jpg

0503htp_tr_02_z.jpg

Not just the nicest buford engine bay but right there with the best of them.
In my opinion anyway.

A year or so ago we had a "motivator" thread going on another forum (ls2) and I made a motivate poster out of that picture.

Attachments

• Motivate.jpg
    Motivate.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 3,156
Mostly stock,but you could serve dinner on it.Tranny fluid on your steak anyone?:D

Attachments

• zIMG_0210.jpg
    zIMG_0210.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 3,278
  • zIMG_0209.jpg
    zIMG_0209.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 3,259
Found one of mine, it was pretty nasty due to blowing the heads and misting oil all over the place. This was taken just before we pulled the motor. When I get it back together the intake will be painted black as well, I like to keep my GN like Buick intended, no bling, all business. :cool:

Attachments

• Intake02.jpg
    Intake02.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 3,235
If only my GN1 intake would get here I would get this thing in my car!!!

2822026_34_full.jpg

2822026_35_full.jpg

Still need a couple RJC pullys to make it look more complete!

Okay, I can't seem to find a post on this, so I figured I would start one. It seems there SHOULD be a topic where guys can post there engine bay pictures. I will certainly contribute to this thread with two GN's in the next 2 weeks, but maybe I can get a few last minute ideas from you guys. ;) Please post pics of your engine bay. :D

Great idea, I love pictures.....:biggrin:
(Especially the pics linked in my signature;) )

Here's a very nicely done Stage 2 motor with A/C and cruise control still operational in one of my friend's WE4. Everything on the car is very well done; he pays excellent attention to detail. Unfortunately the car has basically sat untouched for probably somewhere around 8 years now since he got this far with it; it saw very limited street use and never made it to the track.

BuicksStageIIandT72turbo.jpg

Looks good...what intake/throttle body/coil pack is that?

Also, are you running 2 injectors per cylinder or what???

Very interesting...

Never mind--found the link in your sig. Very cool & innovative setup.:cool:

Looks good...what intake/throttle body/coil pack is that?

Also, are you running 2 injectors per cylinder or what???

Very interesting...

GN1 intake, Accufab 70mm TB, 1995 LeSabre 3800 coil pack and "fast start" ignition module.

Yes, I'm running 2 injectors per cylinder. One set is for 87 octane and the other set is for 116 octane. They automatically switch at 13psi of boost from one set to the other...on-the-fly.