ENGINE BAY PICS: Jaw Droppers

Heres the only pic small enuff to post. I'll shrink some so I can post more here.

Attachments

• Black Motor 2a.jpg
    Black Motor 2a.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 3,152
I have a few things to change this year, like the Polished Aluminum Hydroboost kit and such. This pic was taken last year.

Attachments

• DSC00071 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00071 (Medium).JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 2,823
I have seen that car in person when he came to memphis for pump gas drags and there was no photoshop to that one. I wanted to go home and burn mine......."WERE NOT WORTHY!!!!!" Jims car that is.

85 GN engine bay

Picture of my 85 GN. Gotta represent the Hot Air guys... even though it isnt a hot air car any longer! :biggrin:

Attachments

• P42100181.JPG
    P42100181.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 2,749
Originally a hot air car. Now has Turbomotion V2 intake and Ford Powerstroke Diesel intercooler! Alky and nitrous injected. Isnt life grand? :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:
just wanted to post up and say WOW!!

I think I'm going to go weld the hood on my GN shut now. ;) I'm pretty picky and I try to keep my GN clean, but GEEEEZE!!!

I'm not even going to reference any specific members or pictures, there's too many - and I'm not just talking about the "supermodel" magazine cover engine bays either. There's lots of pictures of hot-air and intercooled engine bays with all the original bits and pieces still in place and they look like works of art. Awsome job guys! Going Fast With Class!! :cool: