Engine Builders in the SC/NC/GA Area

Hammer231

Boost Junkie
I may be looking at a rebuild on my original 188,000 mile motor in the near future. Anybody you guys could recomend in the area that can build a dependable street/strip 3.8 engine capable of handling at least low 11 sec times?

The only two in the immediate area I know of are Rich Kibler (sp???) and turbo tune out of greensboro, and I get th eimpression turbo tune is not all that great a place to do business these days. Have heard a lot of good things about Rich though....

Yeah, I've heard a lot of good buzz about Rich Kibler. He's at the top of my list at the moment.

I also recommend Richie. I would have taken my car to him but I couldn't drive it the 150 or so miles to him with the tapping sound going on under my hood. I ended up going to a guy a few miles up the road from me who has built race engines for years. I haven't given the car any boost yet so I can't verify the quality of his work. Since Richie's car runs in the 5's in the 1/8 I'd have to say he knows his way around a GN.

ed wedge of... PERFORMANCE ENGINE & DYNO SERVICE....huntersvilleNC..704 892-6132...has done the machine work of the last 5, buick v6 motors I've built!....but what do I know?:confused: later