You can type here any text you want

Engine head help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ZNix

Young-Gun
I have a hot air- carbed regal, and I was wondering If i could use the heads in my 84 GN. The valves are bad on one of the sides in the GN, and they would only be temporary until I can get the real ones redone (they are a lot prettier than the regal ones..) Will it work?

you may get a quicker answer in the hot air section, I don't think it will work, what year is your car?

Chuck

you may get a quicker answer in the hot air section, I don't think it will work, what year is your car?

Chuck

Im not sure... I never got a year when i bought it... My guess is 83, because 82 had the square dash dials. (i think)

You need to make sure of the year. If it's a 78 the heads and intake are different. If it's 79 up you're ok.

Is there any way to tell what year it is? It has the same tailights/front clip as the GN. It has the same dash as a GN would have...

You bought the car and don't know the year? Did you get a title or any paper work? Check the VIN number.

When i bought my GN, it came with the Regal as a parts car. The guy who i bought it from didnt know the year either.

VIN: ***4AM47AXEH5605*7

When i bought my GN, it came with the Regal as a parts car. The guy who i bought it from didnt know the year either.

VIN: ***4AM47AXEH5605*7

Since you know the year of the GN compair the 10th digit. If it's higher it's newer, and if it's lower it's older.

Back