Engine Rebuilt

If your asking for the best your going to get alot of different opinions at a lot of different price points. Postons sells quite a few kits depending on what your looking for. I went through my machinest he had a line on a good kit. Full Felpro gaskets, good (non-black) hyperutectic pistons. I got my own cam. I'd check into postons and talk to those guys. They are very knowlegable but want to sell you everything for a 10 second car in one call. :) Good luck with it

Rebuiding Engine

Thanks for all the info on rebuilding the engine, but I am going to rebuild it myself with the help of my neighbor. So what I am asking is what are the best cams, lifters, springs, etc., that you should use if you are rebuilding an engine for street use only. I am not wanting it to be a race car, but if anybody wants to F$#$ with me I want drop the hammer on them. LOL Any ideas? Thanks

I wouldn't worry to much about the cam. Alot of guys like the stocker. I went with one alittle bigger. The reed 205 210. I think comp does one similar. This gives you a little better high end than stock I'm told.
As for springs I hear the LT1's are nice you may have to modify something else to run them. Search around the archives I think it's been written up quite abit. Have fun.