You can type here any text you want

Eric Schertz (Dynotech) WE4 For sale *Rare Opportunity*

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joe Turbo

Eric's Daily Driven 1987 Buick Regal WE4 - Turbo T. Rare 1 of 1547 made. Black with gray interior- Runs and Drive better then New. Has a Rebuilt Engine by DynoTech Performance approx 12k since rebuild. Rebuild included:
-Billet main caps

-forged pistons

-All Arp hardware

-Champion CNC machined cast Iron heads with matching CNC port manifold

-ported throttlebody with RJC plate

-roller valvetrain with 218/212 roller cam,roller lifters and T&D roller rockers

-stock location stretch intercooler

-PT61 turbo

-75 lb injectors

-Tomka cold air kit

-New Dynotech HI PRO transnmission - 2k miles -9.5 lock up converter

-super clean interior with Boost, RPM, Oil and Fuel Pres Gauges

-Scan master in dash.

Car looks Stock and Runs 11.00's on pump gas @ 19 lbs of boost.

Must see and Drive to appreciate.

Call 516 670.3966

Serious Inquiries ONLY!!!

Hello, this is Joe, I managed the shop for Eric.
I'm helping Eric's wife sell the car and stuff in the shop. She is looking for 15k and it's neg if someone has cash and looking for a quick deal.
I have a couple of pics, not sure how to post them here.

P.S. Steve X - be careful what you say here...Eric had a ton of Good friends including me.
And another thing, I read you post and laughed, thanks...if you know anything about turbos or Dynotech, that car left mint. The customer called me and told me the story how it was a defective turbo from Turbonetics and nut on the shaft came loose( that's why they fixed it for free).

Eric Schertz

This message is from Eric's wife and his two children, Jack and Marc. I am not sure who you are "Steve X", but I will ask you nicely to keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

The one thing that is getting us all through this terrible tragedy is the support and love from our family, friends and ALL OF ERIC's FRIENDS AND CUSTOMERS.

My husband was one of the most honest and sincere people that ever walked this earth. He treated every car he worked on as his own. I probably should not be wasting my time responding to your unfounded criticism, but I feel it is necessary.

You may have issues of your own to deal with that you find it necessary to smear someone's name when they cannot defend themselves, but please take your issues somewhere else and let my husband rest in peace.

To everyone else that has posted all the good things about my husband, please accept my sincere gratitude. I have printed out everything I can find to save for my sons to read when they are old enough. He was a great man, a great husband and most of all a great father. It is a true tragedy that he is gone, but please know that he did his best to get well and he loved and respected all of his customers and buick friends!

Liz Schertz

here are some pics of the car ...:cool:

Attachments

• DWE4 1.jpg
    DWE4 1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,372
  • D WE4 2.jpg
    D WE4 2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1,374
  • D WE 4 3.jpg
    D WE 4 3.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,368
  • D WE 4 5.jpg
    D WE 4 5.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 1,362
  • D WE 4 4.jpg
    D WE 4 4.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,372
This car a has a nice sleeper setup. Looks stock under the hood, nothing fancy. Eric had even put the Garrett tag on the stretch intercooler to make it look like a stocker. Sneaky. The first time I saw the car at Englishtown, I thought it ran high 12s or something.

Would be a fun car to drive every day, although my regal sleeper isn't bad either.

Good luck selling the car.

Very sorry about the circumstances, hopefully the new owner will respect and enjoy the car.

Back