You can type here any text you want

Eric Schertz (Dynotech) WE4 For sale *Rare Opportunity*

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Says 11.00's on pump gas @19lbs. boost?

Thats right , when i was up at theshop with eric and joe working on my all day , at the end of the day , i had eric start this car for me when we were sitting in it , let me tell you that thing sounds mean , he told me 11.00. at i think 124 mph on just 93 pump gas , and after talking to him on my tune i'm running 19 to 20 lbs no problem , if i had the money i'd be all over it , Joe good luck with the car , and to ERIC'S wife i am truley sorry and for your 2 son's , HE IS A GREAT GUY , treated my car like it was his own , he was no BS , i will miss him .

Thats right , when i was up at theshop with eric and joe working on my all day , at the end of the day , i had eric start this car for me when we were sitting in it , let me tell you that thing sounds mean , he told me 11.00. at i think 124 mph on just 93 pump gas , and after talking to him on my tune i'm running 19 to 20 lbs no problem , if i had the money i'd be all over it , Joe good luck with the car , and to ERIC'S wife i am truley sorry and for your 2 son's , HE IS A GREAT GUY , treated my car like it was his own , he was no BS , i will miss him .

Yea it's about time you get a real car:biggrin:

I have seen that car it is a very nice sleepy setup when stock wheels are on. I cannot speak for anyone else but Eric Got my old GSX running great after 2 other shops (both well known) could not so he was a-ok in my book. You got a problem take it up with him when you die. until then It does not belong in this thread.

NICE CAR!! If only it were a GN. I would come up and buy it tomorrow. Good luck and God Bless!!

Back