estimate on combo power/et

Cablebandit

I have an aquaintance who has never been to a dyno or the track and he is wanting to know what to expect as i keep telling him to aim low because the first time out is usually a disappointment. Of course you get faster as you get in dialed in but first time is usually an ego killer. here is the combo to the best I can get out of him:
86 t-type...all power with stereo..ac..etc
buick rear with upgraded axles/carrier 3.42 gears
aftermarket upper/lower control arms
109 block 4.1 liter
champion stage 2 gn heads
jezel rockers...he runs one side bigger than the other
roller cam...specs AROUND 230 duration
New Champion intake/plenum...70mm
70mm tb
super t-76 @ 22 psi (i always hear him say he is running 18psi)
Precision front mount intercooler
2 walbro 340s
75# injectors
atr headers
pitbull single shot exhaust
atr ext wastegate
3" dp
alky with 1 m-15 nozzle
200r4 with JW 10" 4500 stall non lock up...no t-brake
ls1 maf
extender chip by bob bailey
je pistons
carillo rods
That about covers it. Any ideas appreciated. I am trying to get him to go to the track and tune with my wideband but he is convinced he will be running 9s first time out. Also any input on tire he is gonna need would be helpful. Thanks guys...I figured i'd get the best estimate from the TB guys!!

I'm no expert by any means as I just got my buick about a month ago but to me that sounds like a solid mid to low 10 second car. Maybe even in the 9's once tuned. That's gotta be putting out near 600 hp I would think. But hey, I'm just a newb.

First time out it won't run 9's if he never been there. It takes practice and learning of the car to get it there. I'd guess mid 600's myself torque I couldn't say it will be through the roof i'm sure. Good luck, this dude local to the Atlanta area?

Generally, untuned ( or roughly tuned ) you could expect to be a full second to a second and a half slower than the combo is capable first time out. That combo is good for low tens easy if tuned right, but if I were a betting man, I would say 11.50's @ 120 at its initiation. Good luck!!