ET estimate??

Getsidewayz04

OK so I was just wondering what you guys think my car will be running once its out on the road. Mods are- Hooker exhaust, Gbodyparts.com 3" DP w/ dump pipe and no cat, RJC boost controller, Intake kit, 3.5" LS1 Maf, Full throttle translator+ Gen II, scanmaster 2.1, 60# injectors, adj Fuel regulator, walbro pump w hotwire, H&R poly motor mounts, stock slightly ported turbo, RJC power plate, TT chip tuned for 93, and Nitto Drag radials, shift kit, stock intercooler. Im going to run about 16-17 pounds of boost depending on knock and so on, hopefully ill have a little more room with the power plate installed. I know I have exactly zero suspension work done and that will be addressed as soon as I can afford some stuff. But besides suspension what other pieces of the puzzle am i missing?? this is primarily a street driven only on nice weekends car and want to stay mostly stock appearing. thanx for the suggestions!!

Nick

High 12's with a good 60'. Stock turbo?? At this point alchy is your friend, then turn up the wick.

low 13's? I really hope not, my old LT1 firebird ran low 13's with headers and a catback. So i certainly think 12's are possible. How much of a gain would I be looking at with alky and say 19-20 pounds boost??

well if you are goin to run 16/17#s of boost like that I can't see it getting in the 12s .. one way to find out :wink: :eek:

I thought my car was hot **** when it was running 104 octane, 20 psi of boost, radial tires, thru the exhaust, and based off a 1.90 sixty foot it was running 12.70 at 111 ish. Zero rear suspension done and radials.

Only one way to find out:D I say with a fair driver( i have no idea how well you can stick a car on radials) 13.40 to 13.67 at 101 or best of 104 on pump gas. MPH will be less if your final tune isnt really up to par.

Let us know.

BW

I thought my car was hot **** when it was running 104 octane, 20 psi of boost, radial tires, thru the exhaust, and based off a 1.90 sixty foot it was running 12.70 at 111 ish. Zero rear suspension done and radials.

Only one way to find out:D I say with a fair driver( i have no idea how well you can stick a car on radials) 13.40 to 13.67 at 101 or best of 104 on pump gas. MPH will be less if your final tune isnt really up to par.

Let us know.

BW

the "butt dyno" can be deceiving :biggrin: