You can type here any text you want

ET street radial PRO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hensleyt

its a little bigger than the old ET DR
anyone get a set yet?
every way i look at it it just looks like its going to rub on the inside
I have a set of 8in wheels 4in backspace,steel drums
if i get a set of 8in 31/2 backspace it looks like the outside will rub.
any one try these yet?

I have a set of Pro's, 275/60 and they are mounted on T rims with 4" BS. They rubbed just slightly on the inside at the frame where it starts to come down towards the tailpipe. I added a 5mm spacer and all is good. I'm going to install some aluminum drums on there and hopefully I can do away with the spacers.

A bit off subject, but still relevant, I had a set. They seemed "greasier" to me off the line. Where my ET DR's would always hook, I was blowing the tires off on the Pro's. Ended up giving them away.

Looked cool as hell, but they just didn't launch good for me.

Now, since I can basically only run on private track days (no bar), I just bolt the slicks on and go. :D

Last edited:
Really guy, first time out with them in my car went 1.39 sixty. Stuck like glue, best tire they have made by far

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I got them when they very first came out back in mid '12.

Maybe it's me, or maybe I needed to change my burnout, or..... I don't know, I just couldn't make them work for me.

Brent, as a matter of fact, I think I gave them to Nick. :)

Attachments

• 100_0371.JPG
    100_0371.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 138
  • 100_0379.JPG
    100_0379.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 133
  • 100_0380.JPG
    100_0380.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 140
Last edited:
I have them and love em, i did notice they needed a way longer burnoutnot to not feel greasy (i used the same word to describe them). When theyre hot they dead hook!

I got them when they very first came out back in mid '12.

Maybe it's me, or maybe I needed to change my burnout, or..... I don't know, I just couldn't make them work for me.

Brent, as a matter of fact, I think I gave them to Nick. :)
Love this car, white T's are just badass!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

every one running 4in backspace with aluminum drums or a spacer
the T wheels are 7in that will help on the outside

I have them and love em, i did notice they needed a way longer burnoutnot to not feel greasy (i used the same word to describe them). When theyre hot they dead hook!

Well, there you have it.

I've always been a short burnout guy. Those long, freewheeling burnouts just make me think about my valve springs and what I'm doing to them.........

I can't do a run what ya brung night anymore at Wild Horse Pass (previously Firebird) or any race there, for that matter and I don't want to, they suck at running ANY event, but that's a whole 'nother thread. :D

Never mind the DR's at the track. Now I just bolt up the slicks and do my thing.

The ET Street S/S's do me just fine on the street.

Sorry to side track, OP. Good luck with fitment!

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...........

Love them, on my car with BONE STOCK suspension including blown out 15 year old Monroe shocks went mid 1.4's with them.

I can vouch for that. Seen Haywire's car hook just fine after a strong burnout.(y)

I just bought my first set of m/t pros. I probably won't get a chance to try them out until the Turbobuick.com nationals in Piedmont. On last years M/t dr's my car was 60' mid to high 1.5's on bone stock suspension, 2 step and foot break. I will be happy if the Pro's do any better with no changes to the car. Piedmont track prep was excellent last year despite the weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a little bigger than the old ET DR
anyone get a set yet?
every way i look at it it just looks like its going to rub on the inside
I have a set of 8in wheels 4in backspace,steel drums
if i get a set of 8in 31/2 backspace it looks like the outside will rub.
any one try these yet?

Mine are 275/60-15. Wheels are 15x8 4 1/2" backspace. They fit and look great.
35667ee13d3cbe86bf812ae0495845a4.jpg
53c8f85c1c34c23ce9d854e438f43ce4.jpg

I will be happy if the Pro's do any better with no changes to the car. Piedmont track prep was excellent last year despite the weather.
if the prep is there and the car can make enough power the pro will go faster.

Mine are 275/60-15. Wheels are 15x8 4 1/2" backspace. They fit and look great.
35667ee13d3cbe86bf812ae0495845a4.jpg
53c8f85c1c34c23ce9d854e438f43ce4.jpg

I have the exact same wheels and they just barely touch the frame rails, had to do a 1/2" spacer but 1/4" might have worked.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back