Excessive Acceleration Winternationals

Wow, this is the first I've heard of this race. That explains why the midwest car count was low in Reynolds. Sam says his car is running great and may stop by. Where can we get more information?

It was by invitation only!!! That should explain why YOU never heard about it.:eek::D

It DEFINETLY explains why you guys didn't let Hartline Performance customers know about it!!! :)

They would have not qualified for the money anyways. Its like what a certain vendor on here told me at bg this year when I asked for a contingency sticker "have you bought anything? No? Well I'm not paying you anything." I thought that was a dick move, kinda sealed the deal of me never buying from that company ever.

Anyways, all the bs aside, I had a great time! Big Head is right, the eye candy there was 2nd to none!!

Actually all were welcomed. But all you guys were at the hartline nationals down there in reynolds.
Actually there was NEVER a single thing mentioned about this event before prior to it, It seems to me like it was kept on the hush hush until it was over. And let me correct you, It was called "The southern Buick Shoot out" LIKE IT ALWAYS HAS!! NOT the Hartline nationals !!! ;) You had 8 TR's racing at your " Excessive acceleration winter-nationals" and there was 70 Buick's racing in Reynolds!! BIG turn out this year ( Actually Doubled the racers from last year!) and I will be willing to say 2010 will be even better!! :biggrin:

This Mickey Mouse bickering is childish and getting ridiculous, I can assure you if this kind of stuff continues I will think about pulling back sponsoring certain events and I'm sure others will as well..

This kind of stuff isn't cool anyway you look at it..

Scot W.

Actually there was NEVER a single thing mentioned about this event before prior to it, It seems to me like it was kept on the hush hush until it was over. And let me correct you, It was called "The southern Buick Shoot out" LIKE IT ALWAYS HAS!! NOT the Hartline nationals !!! ;) You had 8 TR's racing at your " Excessive acceleration winter-nationals" and there was 70 Buick's racing in Reynolds!! BIG turn out this year ( Actually Doubled the racers from last year!) and I will be willing to say 2010 will be even better!! :biggrin:

This Mickey Mouse bickering is childish and getting ridiculous, I can assure you if this kind of stuff continues I will think about pulling back sponsoring certain events and I'm sure others will as well..

Scot W.

Well scot, the bickering started here after highpsi and otto j came in this thread being smart asses. We never started any bs in their threads. So, who's childish??

Well scot, the bickering started here after highpsi and otto j came in this thread being smart asses. We never started any bs in their threads. So, who's childish??
Kevin,

You may need to read closer, I NEVER pointed any fingers at anyone nor did I or will I say "Who's Childish" !!

I simply ment that this North/south bickering/bashing IS CHILDISH and getting Old!! Now were continuing on over a sticker? zeesh..

SW.

Will do, did you guys have any cookouts?

If we were going to do something like you mentioned Morocco would be a good choice.

On the cookout, yes we had burgers, beef hot dogs, chicken hot dogs, and more kinds of brats than I can list.

See ya, Kip

Why does some people getting together to have some fun have toturn into something like this? I do not have all day to devote to this but post by post I am goingto try to clear some thing up.

Thanks, Kip

If we were going to do something like you mentioned Morocco would be a good choice.

On the cookout, yes we had burgers, beef hot dogs, chicken hot dogs, and more kinds of brats than I can list.

See ya, Kip

Don't forget about ronnies upcoming turkey fry at banana racing inc. :)

Not even the THS sponsors were invited!! :confused:

SW.

Scott, this had nothing to do with THS. We had cars from most classes but no class racing. We were there to run with the brand Xers. If in the future you think you would like to attend some of these get togethers let me know and I will be glad to call you each time wedo something.

Take care, Kip

Kevin,

You may need to read closer, I NEVER pointed any fingers at anyone nor did I or will I say "Who's Childish" !!

I simply ment that this North/south bickering/bashing IS CHILDISH and getting Old!! Now were continuing on over a sticker? zeesh..

SW.

I think he was talking about me Kevin.
Scott your getting as bad as Otto poking in every thread. Is there a thread you haven't posted in? Do you have a life other than on here?

Actually there was NEVER a single thing mentioned about this event before prior to it, It seems to me like it was kept on the hush hush until it was over.

Scot W.

Scot, No mention of it ahead of time for a simple reason. Did not want "others" to think we were trying to compete against the Reynolds event.
If you look the post was made by someone as Reynolds started to wrap up. Much like how Reynolds got to be a hot topic a right after the MWBC concluded.

See ya, Kip

You had 8 TR's racing at your " Excessive acceleration winter-nationals" and there was 70 Buick's racing in Reynolds!!

Scot W.

Scot, It looks like you are try to pit one happening against another? Is that your intention????? Where did you get you car count from?? As you need a better source.

Take care, Kip

Scot W.

Scot and everyone, speak your mind. Do not talk in general statement. If you want to call someone something do it and name the person. If you want to talk about pulling money from an event name that also. If people are clear maybe some stuff will take a turn for the better. At least there will be no guessing as to what was meant by someone.

Take care, Kip

I think he was talking about me Kevin.
Scott your getting as bad as Otto poking in every thread. Is there a thread you haven't posted in? Do you have a life other than on here?
NO I wasn't talking about one certian person as I mentioned before, READ better!! :biggrin:

SW.