Exh turndown/shorty muff

T- Type Tim

Vice Chairman

Right off the down pipe.....anyone play with this setup before?

If you’re going to do this then extend the down pipe out to the tail. Basically doing a single shot one piece exhaust with no muffler.

Well, at least that’s what I would do. I would also increase the exhaust pipe diameter.

Did the single shot turned out before rear tire for a long time, right now I have the dp with a turn down and that’s it. I like the exhaust concealed under the car.
Was wondering what you guys thought of that muffler ?

If you’re going to do this then extend the down pipe out to the tail. Basically doing a single shot one piece exhaust with no muffler.

Well, at least that’s what I would do. I would also increase the exhaust pipe diameter.

That's how mine is run .....3" pipe , single , all the way to the rear . On a 84" wheelbase CJ5 ! No Muffler & NO Cat. Can hear her spool quite nicely. :cool:

I run a hushpower out the back turned down on Turbo TA. Like mentioned make sure you place it out the back of the car...Get it out from directly underneath the car... Directly underneath the car anywhere will be too loud for daily driver.