You can type here any text you want

Exhaust Tips

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Metal

Was I speeding sir?
Does anyone have the measurements and OD or ID of our tips?
I called stainless works and they didn't seem to know if they made them or not and the tips on mine are gone so I can't measure them.
Thanks
Jim

Originally posted by Metal
I called stainless works and they didn't seem to know if they made them or not and the tips on mine are gone so I can't measure them.
Thanks
Jim

I got mine from there from a guy named Ron Fuller and I think he's one of their main salesmen. I think I have the catalog at my brothers house I'll go by there tonight and try to get you the part number.

Re: Re: Exhaust Tips

Originally posted by 72firebird
I got mine from there from a guy named Ron Fuller and I think he's one of their main salesmen. I think I have the catalog at my brothers house I'll go by there tonight and try to get you the part number.

do you remember how much they were ?

Re: Re: Re: Exhaust Tips

Originally posted by Grumpy
do you remember how much they were

Hey! Starvin Marvin!

I just ordered some last week but they are for the 3". I think it was for both tips together $157.

Thanks
Jim

Hey Jimbo!

Here's the measurements I got off of my stock ones.
Overall length 9"
Inlet to the 2 Y's 2 1/4" dia. 1 3/4" long
Y pipes 2 3/8" dia - 7/8" between the Y's

They do make them, I ordered 3" last week.:cool:

Sorry I can't find my catalog. 89ICBM do you have the part number? Yeah they make them in 3" and 2 1/2" which is nice if you want bigger exhaust and stock looking tips.

Oh and Metal I sent you a PM

89ICBM do you have the part number? Yeah they make them in 3" and 2 1/2" which is nice if you want bigger exhaust and stock looking tips.

72firebird, I ment to bring it in today but as usual, I rushed out and forgot it. I'll bring it tomorrow.

Sorry I can't find my catalog. 89ICBM do you have the part number? Yeah they make them in 3" and 2 1/2" which is nice if you want bigger exhaust and stock looking tips.

72firebird, I was able to get the part number for the 3" tips, the 2 1/2" aren't in the catalog. Here's the # I have 70203000. HTH

Re: Re: Exhaust Tips

Originally posted by 89ICBM
Hey Jimbo!

Here's the measurements I got off of my stock ones.
Overall length 9"
Inlet to the 2 Y's 2 1/4" dia. 1 3/4" long
Y pipes 2 3/8" dia - 7/8" between the Y's

They do make them, I ordered 3" last week.:cool: [/B]

Frank
ok, they said they could do it but they wanted to know if the inlet is 2.25 ID or OD.
Thanks
Jim

Re: Re: Re: Exhaust Tips

Frank
ok, they said they could do it but they wanted to know if the inlet is 2.25 ID or OD.
Thanks
Jim

HUH! Picky, picky, picky!:) I'll have to check this evening Jim. I'm pretty sure that's od but let me check. Give me a call at the house 281-478-5214 and I'll get the measurements to you right then. I won't be back in the office till Monday. Or, you could measure your tail pipe od and that should tell you - either or/ or both.:)

Back