extracating rear panels

gnx203

can someone tell me how and where to cut rear quater panels i have no knowledge of it. i am parting out a car and these are the only items keeping the body from the metal yard.
thanks reuban

I guess it would depend on how you plan to use the panels...

When I remove panels, I cut farther inboard than I need... through the inner fender, rear panel, rocker, panels, door striker, etc... I hope this helps...

Rob

Your mailbox is full...

Reuban

I have problems selling items because I am located in Hawaii...
shipping eats up sales, so I prefer local sales over out of state... come to think of it, I have two powermasters that I'm supposed to ship out to a guy in Florida... but I havent had the time to do that...

I would think they are worth at least $150 each.. if they are already off the car... I believe OEM rear quarters have already been discontinued.. so it's an item you may have to hold onto until someone needs it, or you get tired of looking at it...

I part out G and F bodies all the time... and do just that... G bodies, I have a network of guys who call me looking for specific items... so thats easy to get rid of... but it took a long time to develop the clientelle... F bodies on the other hand, are hard to sell parts locally.. everyone wants MINT condition stuff, and expect to pay almost nothing for it... I'm to the point where I just toss a lot of good stuff simply because I have no place to put it...

Rob