You can type here any text you want

Extreme Automatics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VIN7

Got my stage II all sorted out and it shifts great.

But this is about Lonnie and his customer service. I had some issues (mostly my fault) and Lonnie bend over backwards to get me situated. He came through and did me a real solid. He treats you like a friend and isn't satisfied until the customer is happy.

Lonnie may be a real M&%^%&* F*&%&% but he sure took care of me :tongue: :biggrin:

Lonnie's the man and I'm glad I went with him.

Mike

Got my stage II all sorted out and it shifts great.

Lonnie is one hellava transmission builder and he sure took care of me :tongue: :biggrin:

Lonnie's the man and I'm glad I went with him.

Mike

So far I couldn't be happier with my extreme stage 3 spragless. I have confirmed going spragless did not slow our car down:biggrin:

Let me start by saying Lonnie is one of my best friends. He is WAY OVERWORKED and WAY UNDERPAYED. He does bring on the overworked because of his customer service. He has made these cars and transmissions a part of his life. He needs to SLOW DOWN but he wont. I am lucky to call him friend.:biggrin:

HE DOES THE ABSOLUTE BEST TRANSMISSIONS ! ! !

Can honestly say I have never had as good of service with ANYONE as I have had with Lonnie.
He will do what it takes, and if its his screw up he'll admit it no problem. We had a clogged center support that was eating OD planets and we went back and forth rebuilding the trans and he was awesome and made it right everytime.

I have 2 of his tranny's and they work flawlessly, I'll use no one else

I ordered a stage II and one of the converters he has someone making for him, I am very satisfied so far with his customer service and his dedication to making sure the customer is happy. Hopefully I will never need another tranny after this one but if I do I would not hesitate to go with him again and will recommend him to anyone that ask. If his stage II performs half as well as his customer service I will be a satisfied customer!

Let me start by saying Lonnie is one of my best friends. He is WAY OVERWORKED and WAY UNDERPAYED. He does bring on the overworked because of his customer service. He has made these cars and transmissions a part of his life. He needs to SLOW DOWN but he wont. I am lucky to call him friend.:biggrin:

HE DOES THE ABSOLUTE BEST TRANSMISSIONS ! ! !

Lonnie over worked?? Hahaha, the man works 7 days a week...and that's no sh!t. I go over there as much as possible to help him catch up. He has become a very good friend of mine too.

The turbo 400 worked out very well for me, and now I am positve that a properly working spragless transmission does not slow you down.

Next week it is time to pick up a stage 3 200R4 for a friends car:eek: Maybe my friend will let me help him put it in;)

Lonnies customer service is second to none, goes out of his way to help, I have had 2 of his transmisions and I will allways refer and return back to him. Thanks Lonnie for your hard work and dedication to the community.

Thanks
Bill

Lonnie is a real stand-up guy. I recently twisted my driveshaft at track and it destroyed the bell housing on the trans. Contacted Lonnie and he told me to pay for shipping both ways and for a new case and he'll take care of me. I recommend that you contact Lonnie @ Extreme Automatics ASAP if you need an excellent working worry free trans.

Just ordered a Stage III from Lonnie and am very excited to see how it performs! :D He was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I personally talked to almost all of the "top" trans builders on the site and Lonnie was hands down the quickest to respond and went out of his way to make sure I got the trans I wanted!!!!! Thanks Lonnie can't wait to get it!!!!!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think most that run one would agree you'll go faster with one of Lonnie's spragless TH400:cool: He has been instrumental in every aspect of my car from the trans, building my motor and helping with the DFI tune up. Oh yeah he is a pretty good friend too:D

I drive the car a lot in the summer here so I'm glad to have the OD back. I had a th400 but not Lonnie's really missed the overdrive! Only see 4 or so track runs a year... no cage. ;)

Back