You can type here any text you want

Extreme chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87action

A work in progress
EY556CXE
50 TCC anti theft

Question is what is this for and what inj. size?
I bought this from a member a while back and cannot find the paperwork for this application.
Help me Bob!

Thanks for the info Dave, I wish I knew what size injectors it works with? I currently have dekka/siemenns 75lb (72's). Wasn't Bob Bailey the one who set these Extender chips up? Maybe I need to go to the full throttle tech area. I may just end up getting a newer chip made. Thanks again for the data!

Thanks Bob, then my current injectors would work fine. I don't know if this chip is for alky use or not. I'm currently running an old SMC alky kit w/93 octane with an occasional splash of VP 101 street blaze race fuel. Thinking about upping the combo and fuel system. Thanks for the replies

The chip should be fine. Although its an older version (the E on the end). For alky use you can dial out some WOT fuel using the knob in the translator, When someone orders a chip for alky I set it up pretty much like that one..

Bob

Back