You can type here any text you want

F.A.S.T. question for JL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bruce

Rest In Peace
In your thread:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164257

You said:
* True speed/density algorithm provides higher resolution for "Large" injectors and better idle control. *

Can you explain exactly what they mean by that?.
In past readings, I was under the impression that the problem with *Large injectors", was that they just weren't very accurate in metering fuel at short pulse widths, so even if the code was better how would that cure the inherent mechanical problem?.
A snippet of code, especially if it was commented would make it easy for even the non-code folks to read along.

bruce said:
In your thread:

You said:
* True speed/density algorithm provides higher resolution for "Large" injectors and better idle control. *

In past readings, I was under the impression that the problem with *Large injectors", was that they just weren't very accurate in metering fuel at short pulse widths, so even if the code was better how would that cure the inherent mechanical problem?.
A snippet of code, especially if it was commented would make it easy for even the non-code folks to read along.

Sorry BRUCE........as I stated in MY LAST POST IN OTHER THREAD.

I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND TO YOU REGARDING ANYTHING PERIOD!!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Joe Lubrant said:
Sorry BRUCE........as I stated in MY LAST POST IN OTHER THREAD.

I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND TO YOU REGARDING ANYTHING PERIOD!!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ah, the dodging continues. It's kind of sad seeing someone that when asked about their claims, they can't back them up with a shed of fact or evidence. Opinion is fine, but, IMO, when someone uses it that opinion as being *fact* (or factual in nature), they should have the ability to prove their point. No proof?, well that says something right there, now doesn't it?.

BTW, if anyone can clarify Joe's claim, I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say.

bruce said:
In your thread:

You said:

Maybe you can call "THEY" and ask them.
If Joe is only quoting what is presented by the manufacturer,WHy is it you Feel he should have the answer?
If i pass out a brochure and a sample rogaine to you,Does it mean i have to know what each chemical does and it prepared amount?
You dont like Joe do you?

KLHAMMETT said:
Maybe you can call "THEY" and ask them.
If Joe is only quoting what is presented by the manufacturer,WHy is it you Feel he should have the answer?
If i pass out a brochure and a sample rogaine to you,Does it mean i have to know what each chemical does and it prepared amount?

well truth be told !!
you should know what you are selling or have the ability to get the answers.

with that being said,joe i would not reply to this ass clown again either ;)

bruce,get a life !!

Bruce, I respect what your doing and I know you have helped others (including me) with your immense detail to things, but sometimes you get too involved with certain aspects. This forum is for support, instead of
"he said this and that". Please just keep it in line with the idea of helping others out, just my O2 :o

KLHAMMETT said:

If you want to sell a product, and quote their claims, IMO, you should be able to discuss what they've said. As I read it, he only said the hardening part was from a F.A.S.T. advertisement.

FWIW, when I get any medication I always read the Information Sheet that comes with it, and would ask the prescribing Dr, any guestons that I might have. So far they have been more then clear and precise about what the drug is, and it's side effects.

There seems to be alot of dodging the questions, what's so tricky about getting a straight answer?.

I did call F.A.S.T. this morning and posted the full answer to the support question I had.

I was going to answer that, but, changed my mind, since it would only serve to drive this thread further astray. It's already getting rather ridiculous.

Does anyone have anything to support the original claim that were made, that I'm asking about?.

norbs said:
Bruce, I respect what your doing and I know you have helped others (including me) with your immense detail to things, but sometimes you get too involved with certain aspects. This forum is for support, instead of
"he said this and that". Please just keep it in line with the idea of helping others out, just my O2 :o

I thought it was:
**Advanaced discussion for Fel-Pro, DFI, and other aftermarket computers**

So far most of the *discussion* in reply to my opening post, hasn't a thing in the world to do with answering my question.

I publically asked the question so that it would benefit myself as well as others. He'd opened the topics up with his post, all I did was ask guestions. Wouldn't the idea of helping others include answering questions?.

Sorry Len. I had to remove your post. Although it was quite humorous, I couldn't allow it to stay. I'm sure you understand why.

Cal

Back