You can type here any text you want

F/s 85 Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roadrunner51

1985 Grand National with over 150K on the clock.

Ran fine when I put it away 2 years ago. Needs a battery now I'm sure. I'm not going to BS anyone it is in rough shape.

The good, the bad, and the ugly:

Rust around the rockers, needs a paint job badly, 87 style plastic front grill, interior is rough except for the back seat, has a steering wheel from a T-type, and more I'm forgetting I'm sure.

It will need to be towed or need new tires. I'm a dumbass and let the tires get flat spots because it has been sitting for too long. It failed PA state saftey inspection for a bunch of little nit picky things i.e. I took it to someone way to anal.

The ugly? I only want $1000 for it. Take it off my hands and treat it the way I should have but never had the time or money to.

Email me for pictures.

as long it has the 8.5 rear in it i will take it.pm me your # or call me 203 213 9126

For those who didn't see the pics: I need to make more post according to the site

These pics are mostly interior and certian specifics that potential buyers asked for.

TTAowner is coming to see it today.

For those curious about the body, it is straight. There was a minor fender bender with the 2nd owner which lead to the car's sale according to what I was told by the 3rd owner. Story goes NY car, 1st owner gave to teenage son...teenage sun clips the garage trying to park it so 1st owner Dad takes car away.

Back