You can type here any text you want

f/s '86 Cutlass Salon

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

Located in Cincinnati, Ohio 45239.

Anyways, the car is blue on blue. Bucket seats, rally gauges, center console, power windows. Former 307 car. Now has a 305 from an '88 Camaro.

The motor was a TPI motor. Now it has a brand new Eldebrock intake, new Holley 4 bbl w/electric choke and billet dist.

Also has a new 200r4 out of a Grand National (BRF valve body.) The tranny was built to handle 10 second 1/4 mile times. Tranny has a 2600 stall lockup converter. Tranny has a stage right transbrake.

The body on the car is probally a 7 out of 10. One rust spot behind the driver's door. Doors are in good shape. The car has been repainted. The paint job is OK, not show quality but looks great from 5 feet away.

Interior is decent. All seat in good shape. Carpet is a little faded. Center console is a little banged up. Headliner is NOT sagging. Kenwood CD player.

Car has brandnew Hooker headers and Summit dual exhaust.

All A/C stuff is there, but needs new compressor.

Overall, the car is very solid and dependable. Would make a nice DD or a weekend cruiser.

Asking $3000 obo. Don't be afraid to make an offer! kbolger@cinci.rr.com. Or call me @ 513-616-7832
oldsfront.jpg

oldsside.jpg

100_0765Large.jpg

100_0764Large.jpg

I am selling b/c I need the money to finish the Buick.

I like it!

If the car was near Dallas, I'm not sure I could pass it up! :biggrin:

Back